3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
william1992 28.02.21 02:03 am

Hirata Owl Courtyard (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

Guys, I need help.
I got to the burning courtyard, talked to Filinon (he said that we had to make our way further along the cliff). I jump onto the tree from the courtyard and onto the cliff.
There, unfortunately, I did not jump to the branch and fell into the water. I was upset that I needed to run into that courtyard again, but there was nothing to do.
I ran back to the courtyard, and now the entrance to it is also on fire. Now there is no way to get into the courtyard and, accordingly, to the cliff too. What to do?
5 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kvasilich 28.02.21

william1992 You
don't have to go to the courtyard, there is another way in the estate. You jump into the river from the bridge (this is where the mini-horse with a spear walks) and swim towards the Canadian border - on the left bank there will be a passage to the part of the location where the path along the cliffs leads.

K
Kvasilich 28.02.21

w
william1992 28.02.21

Kvasilich
Yes, but there is loot there. Can't you get to him now?

K
Kvasilich 28.02.21

william1992
No way at the current stage. There is a couple of dragees and some kind of consumer goods such as shards or ash, nothing super valuable.
pysy. it will be possible to get to the batin courtyard later, if you get the second bell (but this is already in the late game), there will be new enemies and new loot.

w
william1992 28.02.21

Kvasilich
Accepted. Thank you