3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gaara161 06.03.21 03:25 am

Immortals: Fenyx Rising

Guys, tell me please, the game crashes during the flight, what should I do? Before that, for about a week everything was ok, except for a few freezes
83 Comments
Sort by:
P
Prgrmmr 30.03.21

I was helped by changing the time of Windows.
I rolled it back for a month.
Cracks and Internet access denial did not help.
Windows 10

R
Ratatosk 30.03.21

miles3
Everything is saved, you just need to load your own (with the date rolled back) saving every time.

U
USSR2 30.03.21

Prgrmmr
On what date you rolled back, can I clarify?

P
PIPANITO 30.03.21

Really, the rollback of time for a month helped! Today the game began to crash when flying. I rolled back the time a month ago, and everything went well.

D
Dari564 30.03.21

Loaded the previous save while running

P
Pricklyrose 30.03.21

You can solve this problem like this: 1) First you need to install the game from the repack from the hub: immortals-fenyx-rising-by-xatab.
2) Turn off the Internet.
3) We put the date on 02.02.2021.
And voila! The game and DLS works without problems!

Z
Zurbagan3 30.03.21

Hi, I thought only such a problem, it turned out that I was not the only one with such a problem, I started to fly out when hovering, got stuck in one place, not a repack from Khattab does not help, and everything else, too, if I don't solve it today, I'll delete it to hell, already there are not enough nerves, Crackfix v2 remains, the links are not working that are exposed, throw off someone, I will be grateful, can it help?

U
USSR2 30.03.21

Departures in Hephaestus' tartare started? Here is a link to crack 2.0. There are no viruses, I downloaded it myself. Taken from RuTor.
https://www94.zippyshare.com/v/s9glcyB2/file.html

d
dennione 30.03.21

USSR2
Thank you. I have a repack from dixen18, but a week later the same problem, the game crashes to the desktop during the flight.
Fix 2 helped. Thanks again.

v
vita911 30.03.21

Fix v.2 did not work for me, repack EMPRESS. But rewinding the system time back for the duration of the game works great. Just a couple of mouse clicks and everything works as it should, after the game I turn it back on. It doesn't matter how much to rewind, the main thing is that it does not coincide with the current one.

a
andrejka mak 30.03.21

Warrior of Morgoth
can you link to a crack fix ??

a
andrejka mak 30.03.21

Zurbagan3
I rolled back to March 1, everything is a bunch, the Internet is working

K
Krakaziybra 30.03.21

Hello, tell me pzhl rolled back the time back, passed the dungeon, when loading on the world map crashes what to do ??

I
Imm0rtalDias 05.04.21

Alexterran2020
didn't help: /

I
Imm0rtalDias 05.04.21

USSR2
writes
File does not exist on this server

Y
YAVA 05.04.21

Helped to change the time to March

Z
Zurbagan3 05.04.21

hello Gamers.
As you can see, they could not fix the position of the departures in the game, although the fyx 2 was set, although the fig, cut off the Internet or change the date or all together, nothing helps. sorry, the game is cool, addictive, thought to delete it, but already 70% of the game was over, the smithy was fired up with constant flights and got stuck in the Hephaestus dungeon, there is not enough nerves to restart it all the time, please tell me where are the saves stored? I will save and continue when they fix it at worst.

U
USSR2 12.04.21

Zurbagan3
Well, if a pirate, then the saves are stored in AppData / Roaming / Goldberg UplayEmu Saves / 5405

w
wavar 12.04.21

Please give a link to a fix or crack.

R
Roman Zamaraev 19.04.21

As I understand it, there is no solution to the problem (((It's a pity, but I will have to abandon the passage (((I reached the Hephaestus dungeon, and crashes began (((