3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stanislavgamer 06.03.21 03:39 am

How to deal with game lags? (Valheim)

The guys are lagging very wildly even with the top-end razen 5 3600 16 RAM system. Tell me what to do or which thread of the mod can download with the patch ..
7 Comments
Sort by:
d
digitalkid 06.03.21

stanislavgamer Lagging
constantly or sometimes? It's just that the game keeps the world off the background every 10-20 minutes. The more researched, the more noticeable the lag.

s
stanislavgamer 06.03.21

digitalkid
constantly ...

s
shahVkit 09.03.21

Your posts are useless - there is no necessary information.
In modern games, the main thing is the video card, the processor is secondary - and you did not specify it.
How many frames per second - if the FPS is high, and the game slows down, then there are two options:
1. If the license, then it is worth checking the driver for the video card.
It is no secret that many fresh drivers may have any bugs or inconsistencies with certain graphic parameters. Later they are corrected.
So you may well have an unfinished driver.
2. If a pirate - everything that is said above + change the repack, and do not create any servers, play a simple single player.
And of course the game should be the latest version. Now it is Valheim v. 0.147.3

s
stanislavgamer 09.03.21

shahVkit
thanks let's try. I appreciate it very much

R
Real slim shady 09.03.21

So, schA I'll help you answer, I have a flair.
Advice number one, in short, before playing any game, you should exit all programs, browsers, torrents, games, etc. but I think you are not a stupid person and you always do this (Chrome really hard loads the computer, this is not a myth, so it's better to close chrome when starting any game)
Advice number two, check the game settings, some have lags due to the inclusion of Vertical Synchronization , and for some, on the contrary, it does not lag when it is turned on, experiment, just as if straight tin lags, then I advise you to slow down the graphics settings, no matter how bitter it is, suffer the loss of picture quality and yield to speed.
Tip number three, do other games lag? Which correspond to the load that Valheim gives, I mean that if the computer is weak, then all the games lag, and if the game is even wrong, only the game lags, based on this, it is worth taking action.

h
hvhClown 12.03.21

stanislavgamer
Put the game on nvme ssd, have an intel processor, have a dual-channel RAM +. I myself suffer, but in a friend on a laptop with ssd and Intel's process, there are no lags.

s
stanislavgamer 19.03.21

hvhClown
thanks let's try