3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Khaomi 06.03.21 04:05 am

Physics problems with the body CBBE 3BBB (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Such is the problem. Many times I put the CBBE 3BBB body in different ways on the Special Edition, following the instructions, but there are always problems when the character's chest goes to the side while running and becomes flatter, and when walking up and down stairs it jumps up and down, which is in CBPC mode, that's in SMP mode. Tried with different physics presets and chest collisions. Installed last, as stated in the FAQ on the mod page. I also did not install new animations. What could be the problem?
8 Comments
Sort by:
r
rgrinishak 13.06.21

There was almost the same problem (solved it somehow). Played on legendary edition, CBBE HDT body - manual reset of Xp32 skeleton helped. + Uncle, look at the results of the fnis generator, and specifically this line Skeleton (hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones) male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones) there should be more than 99 bones.

K
Khaomi 19.06.21

rgrinishak
I will draw your attention to this point, but, it seems, the problem is more noticeable when the chest is not large enough. ) Although then I used physics and collision presets for smaller breasts, which still did not help then.

s
serg pc 18.09.21

Through the body slide, this shnyaga is treated on SE he himself suffered until he chose the desired skeleton in the body slide

n
nikchete2 01.07.22

SpaceyTurkey
hello! Solved a problem

s
sirEvader 01.07.22

nikchete2 wrote:
hi! Solved the problem
Is that all?.. Come on, share how you solved the problem.

n
nikchete2 01.08.22

sirEvader
Forgot "?" And so I actually decided to hike it, but I don’t remember anything. So you set the weakest swing height, create body parts (arms, legs, torso) in the body slider and that's it, everything should also be according to the instructions.
Here is a working one https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30174
where the link has everything you need. I don’t really remember what kind of physics I set, it seems like an average option

V
Vladikass 17.11.22

I had another problem, downloaded the skeleton to get rid of the problem with clothes that go underground, and now I have NPCs standing like an obdol "ysh", arms spread out to the sides and standing ... What should I do to make everything normal with clothes ?! I have SE or AE

s
saa0891 17.11.22

Vladikass Read
the requirements for the skeleton, FNIS is needed there.