3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Buch 06.03.21 04:05 am

Game Discussion (Neverend)

The release of the game NEVERND was not noticeable. Not a single message. As the saying goes, "Was there a boy?"
Does anyone play it? Answer.
10 Comments
Sort by:
R
Russell 06.03.21

There are tons of good games that no one plays - Arabian Nights, for example.

B
Buch 06.03.21

I'm interested in RPG-style games. What direction is your game?

N
NIK from 06.03.21

Listen, tell me how you went through the quest where you need to embroil the guards.

J
JoNNi MaCaroNNi 06.03.21

Fuck, a new RPG came out, but I didn’t know. I’m in general now nothing but them. And maybe someone knows where to swing.

B
Buch 06.03.21

I did not complete the quest with the guards. In the quest with statues, I collected two, in the first city I don't know how to take it. In general, the end is incomprehensible. He fought, fought with the creatures, and then he headed to the last city ?!

N
NIK from 06.03.21

damn quest with guards is the last quest in the game. I collected all the statues there to give armor +50 to all magic and 35% protection from all. I took a sword in the gorge (where the ghosts stood) attack 200, and the last splash screen I saw). But the game did not pass because I can not complete the quest with security

B
Buch 06.03.21

How do you get the first statue?
Where is this weed for smoking?
What does it mean not passed if after the video the end of the game?

G
GMAster2004 06.03.21

The guarded quest is impassable. Localizers screwed up the translation. Look on ag.ru, there seems to be a remedy for this bug ...

O
Orc leader 06.03.21

Though kill I can not figure out how to use magic. Explain pliz!

a
alex 19061967 06.03.21

The game could have become a masterpiece if it was finalized, brought to mind technically, got rid of bugs and graphical glitches, adapted to modern monitors like Enclave (2003) and Shade (2004). Unfortunately, nobody did anything. and will not do it. Despite this, I bet - to the game! - and not its technical flaws - 9/10, because the game itself is great.