3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Joker1917 06.03.21 10:03 pm

Hack (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

What's the hack? Any fresh information?
21 Comments
Sort by:
S
Subaru MotorSports 06.03.21

Joker1917
Voting in progress .
https://www.playground.ru/misc/news/empress_zapustila_golosovanie_so_sleduyuschej_tselyu_assassins_creed_valhalla_ili_watch_dogs_legion-1093972

A
Amid084 06.03.21

Empress said it will not hack AC Valhalla yet.

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 06.03.21

Joker1917 The
Empress refused to hack Yubisoft games so far, explaining the reason that she is waiting for the release of all patches with all DLCs, maybe she will hack by the end of the year

B
BOISKAUT 06.03.21

Lelik_mc_kawai
Empress took the soft suitcases to hack her games after the release of all the patches with all the DLC)

P
Protocol10 06.03.21

Joker1917
Most people asked pirates (when polled in hacking chats) not to hack assassins, since everyone was tired of this series of games and did not even want to download it for free. Better for pirates to focus on better quality games. And they won't play bad games for free.

S
SPR1GGAN 06.03.21

Lelik_mc_kawai will
have to wait a long time considering that they promised to release content for 2 years)

E
Ely maze 06.03.21

Protocol10
Well, Valhalla is the best of the trilogy so far.

P
Protocol10 06.03.21

Ely Maze

Well, why break it if the game is good - buy and be happy and you won't mind the money, what's the problem?

E
Ely maze 06.03.21

Protocol10
well, you can buy it at a discount, but I gave the answer to something else "since everyone is tired of this series of games" it is the Valhalla that does not get bored

P
Protocol10 06.03.21

Ely Maze
well, everything is logical, everyone is tired of the series, but if the fans are dragged in, then let them buy and rejoice)). A fan is a fan who wants to pay. And if he doesn’t want to pay, then he’s not a fan.

B
Be3yH4eG 06.03.21

1000 subscription and come through, why break there? Sorry for the mower?)

S
SPR1GGAN 06.03.21

Protocol10
well, I played in all the parts, consider it a fan, but I barely went through the odyssey with long interruptions during the year
and Valgala went with a bang

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 06.03.21

BOISKAUT The
Empress said that she did not take money from anyone
SPR1GGAN
well, I don't care, I already took it and played

B
BazzDroid 06.03.21

Guys, I'm talking a little off topic, it's just that the forum is fresh here, people will see it. Actually the question is, is it possible to turn off the killkam in the game, so as not to see these finishing moves with the camera hitting at all?

d
dilat 06.03.21

BazzDroid
Also annoying beginning. At first, there were norms. There seems to be something similar in the settings, but when you turn it off, nothing happens. Everything remains as it was. I would also turn off this stuff ...

_
_WingmaN_ 30.03.21

Bug or feature? I downloaded it, installed it, the game goes on, the characters move their lips, but there are no sounds, there is no voice acting for the characters. Windows 10tka 16 percents i7 4740k

l
look-look 30.03.21

_WingmaN_
bug) works fine)

e
envedimka 24.05.21

Hello everyone. The people who know the thread, will there be Druids hacking, or since the game itself has already been hacked, then no one will deal with repeated hacking due to a separate add-on?

S
Samson14 08.09.21

envedimka
Yes, we will not wait for the campaign, so many houses have already turned out and there is no pirate, and there is no desire to buy a game with extra

B
Be3yH4eG 08.09.21

Samson14
Subscription costs 99r. And play with dopas. Che a month is not enough?