3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ivan sated 09.03.21 03:19 am

Overclocking Ryzen 5 2600

overclocked the processor to 3977 MHz, the core voltage jumps from 1.344V to 1.368V, this is normal or something is wrong. gigabyte board x470 giming 5. According to the voltage, they said that there is a 1.128 terminal and you need to add +0.216 to get 1.344V (in the BIOS it shows when you do this, the voltage is 1.360 and the place is 1.344). and you can set it to 4100 MHz, but it goes into a reboot and a black screen, only a reboot and a decrease in voltage and frequencies help.
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marsj 09.03.21

See LLC lines for voltage 19:41, global c-state control off.
Spoiler

S
Sweety_Mustard 09.03.21

Xs, they used to chase the bus - there is not an open multiplier. So you drive memory too - it's just that the symptoms are more like RAM failure. On the mother, there is a squeaker, which signals the malfunction accordingly - look for the table, if, of course, there are signals.

I
Ivan sated 09.03.21

Sweety_Mustard
There is such a thing, makes three short squeaks. Like a memory error about something in the first 64 kb.

S
Sweety_Mustard 09.03.21

Ivan fed
well, that's the answer. Seemingly, there you can set the memory frequency - nominal, which should be at the default bus frequency. Just put it down.

Voltage xs - should chase without additional stress, it will just give out errors under load, and you have direct departures.

I am writing in a way, because I have dealt with prots with a built-in memory controller - but sooo long ago, I could be wrong.

I
Ivan sated 09.03.21

Marsj
Yes garbage in my BIOS and half of this is not. Shit, not mother.

S
Sweety_Mustard 09.03.21

Ivan satiated
in BIOS, it may be necessary to enable the extended mode - again, the key combination depends on the model.

I
Ivan sated 09.03.21

Sweety_Mustard Configured
everything. On the video, I came across one about the program on the processor. There, the guy chewed everything at the beginning and explained. Now everything is fine)

D
Deshang 19.03.21

Ivan fed You can
take 4.1 GHz at 2600 only with a voltage of 1.4+. But at the same time, my 2600x works stably at 4 GHz at 1.28.