3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daniliss 09.03.21 05:12 am

Out, In - Barrels Decreased, PS4 (Borderlands 3)

At first I thought it seemed, but no. The second time I notice. There was a cannon with a dps of about 185, now it is 135. The damage was about 16x2, while I was cooking dinner, it became 11x2. Further. The second pistol was 25 damage - now 17. I am awake, and not an idiot. At the same time, the submachine gun remained with 10 damage. I
press pause - the game suggests updating. I went to the menu, load it back - again cannons with the same damage. Recently, the shotgun dropped from damage of 800 to 130. I went nuts and sold it, and now I understand that it was possible to upgrade, apparently. I was incredibly surprised.
2 Comments
Sort by:
w
walkris 09.03.21

Daniliss
I seem to have the same garbage. And he corrected this moment by removing and putting on again. Truth on the face of the PC

H
Hochubize 19.03.21

Daniliss
I 've met this more than once. The situation is of course offensive, but I have no idea what it is connected with. Initially, it seemed to me that the increase in chaos was to blame, but after changing it, nothing changed. Now my cruel scorpion is chilling in the safe