3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-Viruss 31.10.19 03:12 am

Impressions of the game (Outward)

Write the impression of the game and whether to play at all in split screen
16 Comments
Sort by:
K
Khorn1 31.10.19

This stupid shit won't start. Hangs booting into a black screen and all. Another piece of shit.

S
Silentip 31.10.19

For test run, ran a couple of minutes - very playable, optimize good; as for the English of course disappointing, but may be transferred...
PS there are very few games with split screen (for connoisseurs of this case) - with Komrad play it.

s
sez767 31.10.19

Damp, byudzhetnenko, but overall a good rpgsi. Not dark souls with quests and openwatcom - think before release. About optimizations: desktop computer (Core i3, radeon hd7700, 6gb ram) in open locations strong spurts and lags.

S
Spillik 31.10.19

Very outdated combat system. The location is actually empty. I can not believe that it is a living world. Pinned on more than it should.

v
vidgin 31.10.19

While only positive impressions. Played over 25 hours.

A
Alex the One 31.10.19

After several hours of play the impression that playing Kenshi with 3rd person view
Fiercely pulls out the missing files dialogue/scant description of the quest, the authors seriously believe that in the 21st century someone would sit with a notebook?! It is totally inappropriate and unnecessary hardcore.

N
Nilove 16.07.20

The game bottom the bottom ,to do these games in 2019 is great! tovarishi,and even to ask for her 1,100 rubles very moved,I would have even 10 years ago it did not play,but the level of 2005 high ,in the second Neverwinter the graphics were better

s
skarabei 16.07.20

Cannot remain in any place, the level of the first Dragon Age, well, not exactly the best. Obscure quests without markers, even Persian not shown on the map. I guess if I would have played in the times of Gothic 3, it seemed to level, or even worse, deleted

a
aist16 29.09.20

As for me, the game is even good, though I realized it after a couple of times got to the bandits on the development of iron ore. :-)
The game does not have one continuous plot, but, I started the game 4 times, passed all three lines, many more interesting main and side quests, and just exploring different lairs, defeating different Lichey, and they also, it happens, give tasks.
In the combat system, there are two types of impact (cutting and stabbing), a block with a sword or shield (if available) and evasion. At the same time, there is a mass of potions, for the use before the fight, increasing the defense and attack, as well as various compositions, to lubricate the weapon, before the fight, increasing the damage they cause physical, poison and various elements (fire, cold, etc.).
An endless set of weapons and armor, for every taste that you can buy, get in battle, find or scruff yourself.
Developed system of magic, the creation of various runes, the study of many magic in combat, the application of magic on weapons, armor and household items.
Unlimited crafting system of everything from medicines and food, to weapons and armor, according to the studied recipes or without them.
For a successful outcome of the battle, it is necessary to remove the backpack! Once, after withdrawal, I lost it - after my victory, the car load went off and I found myself in a completely different location.
There are few markers on the map, but they do. Close to reality - there is a map of the area with terrain, rivers, bridges, basic structures, there is a compass, the sides of the World are marked - orient, as in Life. The first passage along the route - difficult, but since, have to run more than once, then on a familiar path, everything is easier.
Locations without frills- - most importantly, change: day - night, sun - fog - rain, winter (with snow) - summer - regularly. Only in the desert there is no snow. :-) The change of seasons creates real inconveniences - the paths are snow-covered.
The living world is no frills, but if you look at the map for a long time, you will almost always see a couple of hyenas to bite and infect with infection. There is no pause in the game, even on ESC.
Live world in all the locations I liked (if you pay attention), it lives on its own, until you notice.
Different (very numerous) species of animals are not friends with the view and when meeting, kill the weakest. Humans usually meet in pairs and act similarly to the animal world.
After several passages through the same location, the remains of their interactions will be more common. Many times, in different locations, intentionally twisted different monsters "Scourge" and watched their fights.
In the desert there are even flying sharks, the sea is dry. :-)
To save, to the point, in the game you can be anywhere - just, "Get out of the game." You can copy this save in a separate folder to replay, if necessary.
Infection and food poisoning are treated with tea and medicine from poison, and from Porche there are drugs
in Harmattan. It is necessary to monitor the level of Porchi (in %) if there is, lower to 0, and then take a drug (food), increasing the resistance of Porche.

a
aist16 29.09.20

N
Nikromanker 19.10.20

The game is just great. But to understand all its coolness you need to "get into" it to understand how the world of the game works, the fact that it is too different from the usual RPG. First, the enemies do not become tired of blows and kill you very quickly (in fact, you just need to use the appropriate combat techniques, I recommend to pass the built-in game of buoy), the world seems huge and empty (it is not so full of action and monsters and loot are randomly also full of quests that can be passed in many different ways). Our hero is constantly hot, then cold, that is, it at first strains, but then when you get into how it all works, your hero directly comes to life you begin to starve and freeze with him and get sick, and solve these pressing problems, and food and drink give you bonuses to attack endurance and other things. The game is incredibly cool.
If anyone is interested in here some fanvideo on the game -

N
Nighthawkreal 06.03.21

Which weapon is better at the start of the game? Sword or halberd?

M
Michiro 19.03.21

The game is very cool, but you have to understand it and zadrotit hour 3 for the first time without getting out!

a
asrind1 26.09.21

Impressions from the game - there is no normal minimap and you cannot instantly collect resources. For me, this alone was enough to forget about this game forever.

C
Cahir Odim from Steam 28.10.21

A pseudoRPG from a third person, from which they cut out everything interesting and role-playing, and instead added:

unnecessary elements of "survival" aka setting up a tent, boring grind of everything from berries to minerals,

crooked hitboxes - this is when you simply cannot dodge the enemy, because he (she, it) hits you exactly at the very moment when you

hit him, the sad MMO combat "hit-cooldown-roll-hit-cooldown",

poor craft (where it is not clear what you are doing and how many components you have in total), which is not hardcore, but there is a banal inconvenience, because keeping the contents of the inventory in memory (which is also poor and limited by a backpack) and all the recipes simply will not work and the player one way or another, but will read guides and smoke other forums, which will bring all the "hardcore" to naught, (respectively, why did it have to be done at all?), a

dead world, huge locations of which are empty, uninteresting, carelessly and mediocrely made and where the player encounters one mob per square kilometer with three times overstated HP, and so on in a circle, and so in a circle,

absolutely no, boring quests and NPCs, completely memorable and empty tasks and characters,

primitive AI and many, many more ...

Almost everything is bad here, no matter what element of the game you don't touch - from the plot to the inventory!

Yes, the most important thing: there is NOT anything from Gothic, in general (at least from the first three Gothic, for sure), and I have no idea where all those who praise this squalor get this formulation. There is no spirit, no atmosphere, or even dangers - any mob here can, if you wish and have patience, call out with a knife, just running around it. Gothic did not allow itself this. In general, that's really really - one said, others echo ... I will not say about darksouls and the similarity of the combat system, because I hate darksouls, it's not for me to decide, but the combat system did not remind me of Darksol's in any way - and in darksouls the first is me still played and even passed four bosses ...

For the sake of objectivity, I will mention a few positive points.
These include:

different weapons with different sensations and the ability to make combos, the

need to plan a trip and the contents of a backpack

Absence of markers, minicompass, gps navigator as a phenomenon The

timer of most quests, often not displayed visually. Didn't manage to complete the task in 24 hours - failed the quest.

The harsh need to read dialogues, be interested in rumors and gossip because of timers and hidden quests / events (for example, cutting out an entire village due to the player's inaction in the form of not accepting a quest to save this very village)

Like everything.

In general, even if we take into account the advantages and the (not particularly necessary) ability to play with a friend in co-op, this does not help the game at all, because Aurai does not add a single drop of meaning and interest to what is happening in the world. Because everything, even good, is done here extremely clumsy and because the oats are spoiled by the wretched mechanics of the MMO, which was mentioned above. WELL, why not take the standard gameplay formula from traditional CRPGs or ActionRPGs? No answer.

Thus, it turns out that this game is nothing more than a kind of Eastern European MMO, only without, in fact, MMO. And if you like the CORE mechanics of online underplayed aka WoW, your rating for this game will be three stars, maximum four. All the rest pass by and do not linger, because the red price of this craft on the knee is one star maximum, even taking into account the assessment as a kind of genre experiment. There is no RPG, no survival, no plot, script, production, interesting NPCs and factions, there is almost nothing. In addition to "hardcore", against the background of the local implementation of the gameplay, it looks extremely dull, inorganic and annoying. The game simply does not catch on, there is no "soul" in it. There are only hastily stitched together suitable and not very mechanics, pulled from everywhere. And this is sad ...

THE CONCLUSION IS SIMPLE:

Don't waste your time playing.

Play better instead of this game in the same Gedonia. Even at the early access stage, there is already everything a role-playing game needs, and it already plugs such crafts as Waylanders and Outward on ALL fronts. And the game was made by one person, by the way!

S
Sergio Shumanski 28.10.21

-Viruss
Avoid the head of a nerd author for the project, as long as you can grate it)