3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrew z 10.03.21 01:46 am

Army or university?

I think it's better to study at a university. Education to my liking, interesting people. And the army is not for everyone. Personally, I am not a warrior by nature. So why do I need an army? And the romance of the student hostel attracts me more than everyday life in the barracks.
134 Comments
Sort by:
t
tyroni 10.03.21

Have any of you been in the army? I didn't, I wanted to, but approximately in the American one, where people are respected and human rights work, and not that redneck and prostitution like we do in the cis. Don't believe me? HERE, look ... http: //vk.com/video? Q =% D0% BF% D1% 80% D0% BE% D1% 81% D1% 82% D0% B8% D1% 82% D1% 83 % D1% 86% D0% B8% D1% 8F% 20% D0% B2% 20% D0% B0% D1% 80% D0% BC% D0% B8% D0% B8 & section = search & z = video7607726_161475323

T
The pack is driving 10.03.21

The army must be contractual, that is, completely professional. People should go there at will.

H
Honey cocaine 10.03.21

where people are respected and human rights
work Naivnyak. Do you really think that, say, in training or peaceful units on the territory of the United States itself, there is no hazing, etc.? Yes, even in combat on the territory of Iraq or Afgan, everyone loves it, it's just that there is no time to do it especially.
Look at the Kubrick All-Metal Jacket, so, with regards to the training, nothing has changed there, so it has been and will be in all countries. For this is part of military training.

C
Captain Anonymity 10.03.21

big money to get
you so funny))))))))))

V
Valera Gandzhubas 10.03.21

The salaries are really decent there.

t
tyroni 10.03.21

Inteprio
Dude in comparison with our hazing, American is stupid flowers ...

T
Tobias reaper 10.03.21

Now the military has received a very good salary and it is really worthy (in comparison with the teachers there, etc.). Doctors, after all, will not go to war for Putin.

P
Pilat. 10.03.21

I didn't, I wanted to, but approximately in the American one, where people are respected and human rights work ...

H
Honey cocaine 10.03.21

tyroni
Dude in comparison with our hazing, American is stupid flowers ...
Why are you balabolish? I myself was at first in training, and then in the combat unit and nothing, okay. I did not see anything supernatural, they did not mutilate anyone, and did not sexually humiliate anyone.

M
MC Kebab 10.03.21

Some say nonsense here. If you can study at a university and it really comes in handy in life, then you have to go to a university. You can go to the army after college.
Well, if a person is not able to study at a university or in other institutions - let him go to the army with the onset of draft age. Unless of course health allows. But you can roll away from the army and not go to the university. What's the worst thing.

U
Uncle Dаn 10.03.21

people respect and work human rights

http://www.ng.ru/society/news/2011/04/06/1302063419.html

hahahhahaha

D
Demaskinas 10.03.21

Dude in comparison with our bullying
Hazing? No, have not heard. Most people just plainly do not distinguish between non-statutory and bullying.

"people are respected and human rights work"
Lol

"I did not, I wanted to, but approximately in the American"
Good luck to you, bro: 3 There is the same non-statute as in Russia and Ukraine. He is everywhere, although there is no hazing.

Respect Human Rights? No, have not heard.

I am not going to serve, tk. after graduating from the technical school, I will submit documents to KhITV, that is, to a military university, so as not to lose a year in the army. But, if the Motherland calls, I will go, I will not excuse myself.

D
Demaskinas 10.03.21

The salaries are really decent there.
In the war zone, $ 670 per month. Meals - $ 20 per day per person. With a peaceful service, the rates are much lower. Well, at the same time, it is clear where the United States has such large external debts.
Return Panties
+1

G
Gauguin 10.03.21

It depends on what university. Yes, and after high school you will go to the army, how cute.

M
Monolith Adept 10.03.21

Army or university?

Univer.

V
Vaipen 10.03.21

Univer [2]

M
Morder07 10.03.21

Full fuck, chicks and beer / Morning wake-up, painting curbs, running around with a machine gun. The army holds the blow xD
Univer [3]

C
Center guy 10.03.21

Now the salaries in the army are very high, but in the university you only waste time in unnecessary sciences, most of which will never be useful.

S
Skaikrouw 10.03.21

Of course, an army. Perspective career growth, an early pension and a zhrachka at the expense of the state. pix.PlayGround.ru

And after the university you will go to the army, how cute.
only if you are a complete idiot.

E
Ease 10.03.21

02.24.12 13:22
And then they wonder why we have so many cattle and we live nowhere worse.