3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MishaSuharev 10.03.21 01:51 am

Pirate + DLC = License (Batman: Arkham Knight)

I deeply apologize if a similar topic has already been.
I downloaded a pirated version of this game. I saw the slideshow and decided to purchase a license with all its patches and optimizations (no matter how ridiculous it sounds). And I have several questions:
1) is it possible, without deleting the files of the pirated version, to simply download or replace the missing ones.
2) is it possible to save or re-install the DLC (because buying Seasson Pass, which is equal to the cost of the game, I do not think it is expedient)
I ask you to accept my questions adequately, and if someone has encountered such situations, please write down in the comments.
Thank you in advance
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey210388 10.03.21

MishaSuharev
Well, I have exactly the same situation, but only I have graphic artifacts, like I already updated the firewood, but the effect is zero, so alas and ah.

K
KUBASIKUS 10.03.21

well, you are a sorcerer)))

z
zagruzon 10.03.21

you can just add the game to the Steam library, but he will ask for a key in theory.
he wants to save the dlc. it is better to buy a seasonal pass, it will be more expensive to buy them separately,
in theory, there is still an option to switch the account to offline, add a game and play, then remove the game and transfer the acc to online, but I don’t know if Steam will count the achievements or not

M
Mikhail Golokhvast 10.03.21

zagruzon
is offline

S
Sanya rezident 10.03.21

MishaSuharev
Well, what about the license ?? the slideshow is gone?

z
zagruzon 10.03.21

Sanya Rezident
if you're talking about optimon, then I didn't even have it right after the release

M
MishaSuharev 10.03.21

Sanya Rezident
yes

B
BarrySM 10.03.21

if you want dls without buying a season pass karoch patantre we do this: we buy a gamut, off a steam we throw off a gamma (pirate) along the path Steam steamapps common Batman Arkham Knight, launch steam, press install, steam will start checking files, download about 6GB and voila you have all the dls activated; there will be a list of dls under the play button