3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JVMaker 10.03.21 01:51 am

Hardest Combat and Overall Tactics (Mass Effect 3)

It is interesting to find out to whom, which fight seemed the most difficult. Personally, I remember two moments, with Kai Len the 2nd meeting, from 6 times I managed to take him out and almost at the very end, when Shepard gives a request for evacuation, the task is to survive, one banshee appears and a bunch of cannibals, I also had to sweat there, even cooler than Kai Len. But the last battle turned out to be not particularly difficult, although there seem to be as many as 4 of these mutated asari. I played on an expert, for an attack aircraft, tin, I liked this class even from the second part, in the third one it was generally gorgeous, thanks to the uni-dagger. Probably 60 percent spent in close combat, flying from one end of the field to the other, he did not even leave the creatures far, using a biotic charge, after a "new" couple of somersaults and further from the shotgun while skills were restored, there were no problems with Cerberus at all, it was true that it was very unpleasant when, in a rush, you wedge yourself into the crowd and they start to blame you from all directions, so you don't even have time to hide. All in all, it's fun.
63 Comments
Sort by:
d
didnt 10.03.21

Tobias Reaper
oh Liara is a walking cheater,

S
Stormreaver 10.03.21

Tobias Reaper
Gymnasts are pathetic, Stasis affects them - so not a unit at all.

R
RoMAN1612 10.03.21

Yes, the Crazy Chinese with a katana from the 4th failed and the rest is easy.

C
Commander John Shepard 10.03.21

With Kai Leng on testia and missile defense. I played an expert as an adept.

O
Oxygen_woLF 10.03.21

On the insane, I had 2 of the most difficult fights: Kai Lengom at the Cerberus base, and Near the rocket launchers on the ground (when Beasts, Banshees and all kinds of nasty little things roll on you in batches). In each of these battles, hawal panacelin every 10 seconds))

PS: I played as an adept

s
spellcustomer 10.03.21

The most difficult battle is with the reaper on Rannoch. At the end, when you need to land the last shot, often, it is not clear why, the aiming does not work. Here, nothing depends on personal reaction, choice of class or weapon. Perhaps I just have such a bug. I go through the whole game in one breath, and in this mission I have to load several times.

Kai Leng, in my opinion, is the easiest to defeat by playing a scout. You throw fire at him to stun him, then a sniper goes to the head. If you are engaged, then you just need to have time to press F.
ps This is not advice, but just an observation, if that.

H
Hero of Donbass 10.03.21

The hardest fight for me was at the Citadel beam in London. 3 banshees at once, the Destroyer ray every 20 seconds
+++++++, although when the missiles are ready, you can run and press the button (the cut scene will go), thanks to this it passed, tk. after three banshees, 3 more come: O

s
spellcustomer 10.03.21

SPARXZ
So it is not necessary to kill everyone, the main thing is to wait for the missile guidance. I did that too. All the reapers in London cannot be threatened alone.

T
TORRESNATOR 10.03.21

All the battles are interesting, but none can compare with the Suicide Mission from the previous part.

A
Antimad 10.03.21

Kai Lena with any powerful weapon to beat and he is quickly deflated. I liked the battle near missiles on Earth better. Wow, there were so many things to climb! The only fight where I ran out of cartridges in almost all of my weapons. It would have been nice there with a Prothean rifle, but I took that grenade launcher (I don’t remember what it’s called). Painfully effective. True, there are few cartridges.

s
spellcustomer 10.03.21

TORRESNATOR
Actually, almost all the main missions in 3 parts are suicidal. The production, of course, is not always on the level.

I
IMooNI 10.03.21

I played on the most difficult (in my opinion: 3) with banshees (when there are 2 or more of them) I fiddled around and there were problems near the rockets and so everything was easy

V
VVarn1ng 10.03.21

On madness, everything is very easy except for Jap and where 2 or 3 banshees

T
TORRESNATOR 10.03.21

spellcustomer
If all the missions are suicidal, then I think in the previous parts, many were)
But that's not the point.

Here the final mission is not as exciting as in the last part, although in the story it was supposed to surpass it at times. The same enemies with whom you fought the whole game just come running at you, well, I shot a couple of times at the reaper from a rocket (and then passed it for the first time) .. and then, you all know, there is no definite ending. That is, very, very ambiguous) I was
pleased that you can call everyone with whom Shepard worked together in the last two parts)

S
Snake.CS 10.03.21

for me the most difficult thing was to protect the missiles with which the reaper had to be thrown. the moment when 2 banshees with a crowd of motley types was truly terrible) from the 2nd time passed somehow)

S
SPR1GGAN 10.03.21

skokazh mazahists what's the catch to make yourself a brain playing on the last difficulty, I was satisfied with the average, the banshees were straining, the most wadded is Cerberus.

I
Ihalainen 10.03.21

Oddly enough, my partners make me sweat.) They lie down like flies, despite the fact that I actively use their skills, and move them around the shelters. They are stupid, they choose shelters themselves badly, in a mission with students (where there is Atlas in the courtyard and a bunch of infantry, and on the balcony students help them beat them) 10 times passed precisely because of them, once Garuss did not even have time to bzdut, he died right in doors, on the doorstep. Because of the smoke of the Cerberus, the party members get sick, they stand in an open place and until they give the order they will stand and do nothing. I play intelligence, I wanted to swing it for stealth and powerful melee, well, like phantoms in a Cerberus, and everything would be fine, but it turned out that if you try to run around the battlefield in stealth and remove enemies by 1, your partners begin to run after you, and only to run, without shooting or taking cover, at first I could not even understand, how they go so quickly. Although they shoot accurately, they rarely shoot, a crowd of Husks will run, and their partners are often sidelined. The biggest problem is rahni, they take them out at a time: if you do not force them to dive, they begin to move from shelter to shelter, and, naturally, die from large-caliber charges; if they are in cover, then the boss is poked out at the wrong moment, right under the shots. AI of the enemy has grown wiser from the 2nd part, vice versa for partners. Maybe someone managed to go through the "madness" without ever dying (although I don't really believe in it), but to go through the game without letting the partners merge at least once, that's really impracticable.) if you do not force them to dive, they begin to move from cover to cover, and, naturally, die from large-caliber charges; if they are in cover, then the boss is pushed out at the wrong moment, right under the shots. AI of the enemy has grown wiser from the 2nd part, vice versa for partners. Maybe someone managed to go through the "madness" without ever dying (although I don't really believe in it), but to go through the game without letting the partners merge at least once, that's really impracticable.) if you do not force them to dive, they begin to move from cover to cover, and, naturally, die from large-caliber charges; if they are in cover, then the boss is poked out at the wrong moment, right under the shots. The AI ​​of the enemy grew wiser from the 2nd part, the opposite for the partners. Maybe someone managed to go through the "madness" without ever dying (although I don't really believe in it), but to go through the game without letting the partners merge at least once, that's really impracticable.)

J
JVMaker 10.03.21

My partners were especially tough to blunt if the enemy approached them in tight, but in general, yes, they are carried out at once, it is not very pleasant when there is a crowd of enemies around.

f
fear 10.03.21

guard + liara + yavik, on the insane ditch of everyone in the trash with perks, I hardly use the trunks and do not carry them.

Y
Yesira 10.03.21

Stormtrooper (without weapons, as such), I walk with Liara and Javik, difficulty is madness. There were problems with 3 primes, otherwise everything is simple. Charge + nova)