3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Seo Sprint 10.03.21 02:43 am

Corvo and Emily (Dishonored 2)

Will there be a choice between them? It turns out there will be 2 campaigns?
10 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roskomnadzorny 10.03.21

in part 1, say that corvo die

[
[BaltazaR] 10.03.21

It seems that yes. 2 companies, for Corvo and Emily.

K
Kosh13 10.03.21

The campaign seems to be one. Maybe somewhere in the levels there will be some difference in the passage.

V
Venom rhys 10.03.21

Maybe, like in GTA 5, you will need to switch during the mission.

R
Romik008 10.03.21

like in the witcher it will be with ciri

P
Philly 10.03.21

tsar_pc
as I understand we are mistaken when Corvo died Emily was 70 years old and here she was definitely not 70 d and 15 years have passed since the loss of the Lord Regent, tobish when in the game you killed the Regent then 15 years later and this whole story began

O
Oleg Lisitskii 10.03.21

will be like last time: Emily main company, Corvo-dlc + will be compatible with saves from 1 part.

p
petrovic4599 10.03.21

Most likely, there will be two completely different campaigns: for Corvo, most likely coming from the worst ending (where Emily died) and he, leaving a mask with a sword, went into the sunset (as we see, he returned to his small homeland). I can't build a theory for Emily. Little data.

W
Wyss 10.03.21

And is Corvo a natural or adoptive father? As if the empress's attitude to him, as to a lover, "deaddy" Emily named him only in the picture and the main appeal by name, in a good ending he is more than a defender for her. In the game itself, he never once called her daughter, only by name all tasks. For the second part, she directly calls him his father, and then again in very two ways, they say, Corvo combines the lord protector and reproaches from his father for going out on the roofs.

G
GEMORRROY 10.03.21

petrovic4599
I don't think so. Surely the plot itself is unlikely to be strikingly different, with possible exceptions in some dialogues / missions / ways of passing one or another level.