3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlad Skorohodov 31.10.19 03:15 am

A breeding ground for monsters (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In General, the question is what to do with a hotbed of monsters when run up to the question on the map it turns out that there are different things you know, the camp of bandits nest of monsters, etc. they kill all the chest loot sabrael or something on the map and this place becomes a dark mark and hotbeds of monsters always say white on the map as if I was not there.What they need to do to clean them like all the chests killing all searched all going.
20 Comments
Sort by:
L
Levokos 31.10.19

Vlad Skorokhodov
Then search him again, missed some chest.

n
novasistema 31.10.19

Vlad Skorokhodov
Becomes gray when poluchaesh all, if even one thing is missed, will remain white

A
AndruhaGruz 31.10.19

When blow hotbed.walk up to him and get him things.

R
Roman Pivovarov 31.10.19

Vlad Skorokhodov
Some nurseries can simply salawati and it will glow. 11 times was the Witcher and not once is it

_
_Norton_ 31.10.19

11 times was the Witcher !?

M
Mercurionio 31.10.19

_Norton_
Different approach to the quest held before and after expansion, the NG+. Or such options are news for you?

V
Vlad Skorohodov 31.10.19

AndruhaGruz
to blow up the nest,and not a hotbed.I five times damn they avoided anything there is not present and it is not some but all so stay

_
_Norton_ 31.10.19

Mercurionio
No, it's 40 times...but 2 questions : 1) Where to get so much free time? 2) do not You tired?

M
Mercurionio 31.10.19

_Norton_
Tell that to the people who makes a house out of LEGO. Everyone has his hobby.

X
Xavier_29Th 31.10.19

the nest of monsters zabagovany, but because of this they can pump LVL is pretty good: blow up the nest, collect loot, and then after five days of playing time come again, sanded, blow, luchesi .... and again!!! even you can further cut down the experience for killing the master socket (the socket explosion - 25 or 50 experience, and the murder of the owner, who is popping up or before placing the bomb, or the explosion or after the explosion - the 75 experience). you do the math...
.... but honestly, the Witcher 3 is not a game where, the more experience the better. Here on the contrary, even at the level of death, the game becomes vanilla prokhodilki without any problems and performing light overdue quests for +5 XP

g
ganjin 31.10.19

It took a lot of time, but add)) I was a dummy at first, in terms of what is the icon of the cave Login and has a similar icon Hotbed of monsters only there's a cave with a skull. I didn't pay attention at first. Here input is always white and the hotbed becomes gray, if you slutty all the chests. Long suffered with one and a small cave (there's still stuff from Seth bear), ran ran could not understand why does not become grey, and the chest was outside the cave, in 3-5 meters from the entrance.

q
qwertyMARVELDC2099 31.10.19

What you need to do to have ceased to appear as an active breeding ground for trolls near the tree gallows, where he found the Towler?

q
qwertyMARVELDC2099 31.10.19

All figured out. Is not dalotel one box... I was just thinking we need these trolls to the light hold, but they are on my provocations did not respond)))

m
mynameandr 31.10.19

for those who have the same problem as the guy on top of the entrance to the cave oblacite 1 or 2 chests and a hotbed will be considered cleared

p
pUqvMFm9ESmB 31.10.19

Have repeatedly said above, but I will write again, if the hotbed is still active on the map - so it kept the loot.

J
JoyfulG 31.10.19

ganjin
the same cave the problem was. Thanks =) the Most useful answer.

B
BataginPlay 31.10.19

Thank you all for the help ,tried hard on this problem and decided ,after reading your responses ...

e
evgenkrylyshko 12.03.21

For the sake of an answer, I registered on the site, lol ...

I just want to say thank you, because this white icon of the cave was such an eyesore to my eyes ... But it turns out that in the cave where there are people of the bear on the shelves there are chests, 1 inside, the other outside, before them you get the hell, but still. In short, thanks to everyone! Greetings from 2021

A
Alexander_Boguta 19.03.21

swing the magic it will be easier further, for quests they give cool nishtyaks for a start

B
Borya Okolelov 05.10.22

ganjin
La man, thanks, it was about this cave that I was looking for an answer)