3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LuNature 10.03.21 02:57 am

Is Kaspersky Free suitable for gaming? Pure for the Games.

Most recently, Kaspersky announced Kaspersky Anti-Virus Free.
Here he is right now. The system does not seem to load. What I'm all complaining about him. But still I'm interested in your opinion about Kaspersky Free.
Screen.

The license is automatically activated. And also after the expiration of the license, reactivation takes place and is given again one year.
Those. You don't need to buy anything.
9 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pecesenkin 10.03.21

What is - Kaspersky Announced Kaspersky Anti-Virus Free? And how is this reactivation, you have a pirate or what?

b
bohdan2015 10.03.21

Why do you need an antivirus if you don't download anything "left?" ... I remember Kaspersky always loads the system more than any other. If you have all the rules with him and nothing lags - well, leave it to yourself.

L
LuNature 10.03.21

Pecenenkin
Corrected.
The keyboard is no longer a cake. You have to press the keys harder.
And how is this reactivation, you have a pirate or what?
It was considered with automatic subsequent reactivation. (A year passed, and again it was extended for a year automatically.)

L
LuNature 10.03.21

bohdan2015
bohdan2015 wrote:
I remember Kaspersky always loads the system more
And there monitoring can be turned off. Then there will be no shipping. Many turn a deaf ear.
Well, I left it with me. I'm fine with performance

d
dramuniq 10.03.21

I'm a bit offtopic, but IMHO, antivirus is an extra waste of computer resources, money (for legal use, of course) and my personal time, because if a PC user is able to distinguish a phishing site from a normal one and not download files that are offered for free and without SMS on sites with a type name dengibesplatno6666777.loh, then there will be no problems with the computer

L
LuNature 10.03.21

DramUniq
This is done in MacOS and Linux.
And in the Windows environment there are also exploits that are located on web pages and can pose a threat to your PC.
Antivirus It is clear that it eats up resources. But my PC is not bad. Copes even with difficult tasks. And games generally fly like that.
You cannot put this fact on a laptop. The battery will be carried away only in this way.
By the way, Web protection is at the height of Kaspersky. But it is from the Internet that all the infection comes to you in Comp.
Prevention won't hurt. ))

d
dramuniq 10.03.21

Hellberg,
I have been living this way for more than four years and I never had the slightest problem, once, by accident, I picked up an advertisement in the browser and then I really had to check the system with a free antivirus, the rest of the time the flight is perfect, therefore, IMHO, who has some paranoia

L
LuNature 10.03.21

DramUniq
Well, I download not only games but also all kinds of cheats. And you need to know where the Generic Trojan is and where the harmless PUP is.
And if you download only licensed games and play honestly, then you don't need an antivirus either.

L
Le Gaspilleur 10.03.21

With the right crack ®, any will do.
SpoilerIf you are certainly not a pathetic person!