3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nighthawkreal 10.03.21 02:57 am

A memorable moment (Fallout: New Vegas)

What was your most memorable moment?

I had two fights with the legate - in the first we fought one-on-one on the cold, both flew around the camp, finally, after another flop, he could not get up and I finished him off with a chainsaw. And then he swore for a long time when he took off his helmet. ))) For the

second time for NKR, Veronica was with me, it was with difficulty that he brought her, spending incentives and constantly picking up the saw knocked out from her, but did not regret it. The legate crippled me in the head, jumped forward to finish it off, at the last moment I was able to activate VATS and throw him away with a special blow, and Veronica gave him criticism on the fly and the body fell off the cliff.

Plus the fight with the Remaining One, who did not agree to follow the NKR, they rushed around the hangar for a long time, liked his shouts "For Navarro!" Finally, both already have scanty energy (I don't have time to heal - hardcore), I have ammunition in the rifle, I start charging, and then from behind, Arcade, about whom I have already forgotten, demolishes the supporter with a shot from a Gaus rifle. Epic, for the sake of a recent acquaintance, he shot the one who raised him.
29 Comments
Sort by:
E
Everyday 10.03.21

vault 22, and launching rockets from the repcon

B
BeerMan 10.03.21

Mr. House.
The first settlement is the Correctional Facility.
Vault 22

N
Nighthawkreal 10.03.21

At 22, I almost started to stutter :)

P
PLANK 10.03.21

In the final quest for the NCR, when you leave the structure dividing the dam, a squad of veteran rangers follows you, as in the starting screen saver. And you walk with them leisurely and sweep away the legionnaires. Pathetic
Prayers under Nellis's artillery fire.
Lieutenant Boyd.
Well, yes, and Mr. House, 261.

A
Alpha16 10.03.21

Vault 22
Mr. House-Computer and Real
Jason Grant-Half-Luminous-Semi-Ordinary
Ghoul Casadora-Really Pissed Off Opponents !!!!!!!!

A
Alpha16 10.03.21

Are you a bot for an hour !?

S
SuperKotik 10.03.21

22 shelter is where everything is green?

E
Everyday 10.03.21

11 shelter is still remembered especially when you enter the "special room" those who know what I understand)

G
Graboid 10.03.21

The appearance of the remains of the Enclave on the battlefield, as well as the launch of REPCONN missiles.

S
SVAEIG 10.03.21

Hmm ... Old fart from the Enclave flew in on a rusty rotorcraft and covered the dam with an even layer of old age sand - this moment was remembered.

The last flight of the NKR general)))

Well, good old Markus))

s
sane13 10.03.21

Surprised when House saw
When missiles on REPCON Did not launch
Battle on Hoover Dam
When
refuge 22 tried to reach the Bombers

M
MadMax6011 10.03.21

when Yes Man sent the general of the NKR from the dam to fly ...

J
Jean-Claude V-Jban-Dam. 10.03.21

Shelling near Nelson.
Acquaintance with House.
Helios.

M
Murderer 10.03.21

I liked the shelling))

C
Chaostos 10.03.21

- how for ten minutes I circled my backside around the huge Cross next to Goodsprings from the giant
Rudscorpion, cursing and swearing .. clinging to everything that was possible, the still untrained hero spent almost everything on him, I was afraid that I would have to go hand to hand. (he would have fucked me then).
I was just peacefully enjoying the scenery when this ... Juggernaut quietly and abruptly ran up to sting me, I was already shuddering with horror. My hands were sweating from this whirlwind with a pistol and a VATS around the cross.
The adrenaline is clean.
- 11 shelter. in all respects.
- Claw fight in the Canyon and a delicious omelet.
- how I stumbled upon the Brotherhood of Steel for free
- there are a lot of quests, which cannot be listed - with a well-written plot.
sometimes you feel like Sherlock)
.. well and much more)

D
Dill 10.03.21

"Guli Pilots" smiled.

K
KA1LER 10.03.21

11 shelter.
Anyway =) Running with fists from a flock of mole rats (out of cartridges)
And the first use of "Fat Man" on the Claws of Death.

H
HoolieGaN 10.03.21

Launching rockets on Repconn

Z
Zadrot Sapiens 10.03.21

the first visit to the strip is straight oasis
nelson, of
course, asylum 11, by the way, I survived there, I have 150 buffouts in my inventory and sitting tightly on the slasher
when sobsno shoal to the strip on highways ran away from the claws of death (their way was blocked by cars xx)))
Meeting with the "live" mister house and his guts on the wall

Z
Zadrot Sapiens 10.03.21

aaa and even the first robbery of the Korovana DIRECTLY AS THE GREAT NOMAD TOLD!