3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alek777 10.03.21 03:09 am

What changes (mods) would you like to see in the game? (State of Decay)

I would like to see the AK-12 assault rifle in the game.
AK-12 is a Kalashnikov assault rifle of the 2012 model of 5.45 * 39 mm caliber, a promising development of the Izhmash concern.
Characteristics:
Weight, kg: 3.2 (without magazine).
Length, mm: 1100 (with an attached bayonet-knife), 940/730 with an unfolded / folded butt.
Barrel length, mm: 415
Principles of operation: removal of powder gases, long piston stroke, butterfly valve.
Rate of fire, rounds / min: 650/1000 (with cutoffs for 3 rounds).
Bullet muzzle velocity, m / s: 900
Sighting range, m: 1100 (open sight).
Type of ammunition: box-type 30- and 60-round magazines, drum-type magazines for 95 rounds.
Sight: removable combined sector, sighting line length - 414 (open) / 583 (diopter) mm.

Features:
Weapon controls have been significantly redesigned for the convenience of users, the flag of the fire safety-translator has been changed and duplicated on the left side, a slide delay has been introduced, the button of which is also located on both sides. For better access to the slide stop button and magazine latch, the hold handle is moved forward and the trigger guard is shortened. The magazine latch lever itself is lengthened and slightly shifted back, it can now be reached with the finger of a hand lying on the handle, and when the latch is turned off, the cartridge will automatically be sent from the magazine neck into the barrel chamber.

The easily removable stock can be folded in both directions, it is telescopic, the cheek and butt plate are adjustable in height. A removable non-folding plastic stock has also been developed, with which, obviously, the assault rifle is facilitated due to the absence of a hinge in it with its locking mechanism and other adjustments. Another innovation is the use of Picatinny rails.

The bolt handle is shifted forward on the piston rod and can now be moved to the left side. Along the way, this also made it possible to get rid of the fundamental drawback of all previous modifications of the AK - an open slot behind the window for ejecting sleeves with the fuse removed, through which dirt and dust could enter the receiver. In the AK-12, this slot under the bolt handle (already in front of the window for extracting the liners), regardless of the position of the safety catch, is now always covered by the piston rod. But because of such a radical transformation, it was necessary to significantly lengthen the receiver cover, which is hinged to the receiver in the front part and folds up and forward for disassembly. Such hinged lids with a Picatinny rail with a conventional layout (AK103-3, Saiga-12, Vityaz) are shorter and more convenient for disassembly. Besides,

The muzzle brake-compensator has been redesigned and reduced in diameter to allow firing with rifle grenades, however, while the sample shown lacks the gas regulator necessary for this. In addition to the Picatinny rail located on top of the receiver cover, on the receiver pad and on the bottom of the forend, the AK-12 also has two short guides on the sides of the forend and one on top of the gas chamber. The lower Picatinny rail does not interfere with the installation of standard GP-25, GP-30 or GP-34 grenade launchers.

The assault rifle can use the same magazines as the AK74 / RPK74 (including 4-row for 60 rounds and experimental drum for 95 rounds). But for the possibility of the shutter delay operation for the AK-12, new magazines are being developed. In particular, at the end of June at the exhibition "Technologies in Mechanical Engineering - 2012" a new magazine for 30 rounds with a modified feeder was shown.

PS: Today it is the best in performance and the most reliable machine in the world!
172 Comments
Sort by:
J
JuvialS 10.03.21

Coming2Life
So after all, the Zombie Apocalypse is a much more lively world to do: D And about the bags, yes, there are more backpacks.

D
DenchikAYE 10.03.21

By the way, I would like to see army cleansing))

A
Alek777 10.03.21

JuvialS
Thank you! The crossbow is clear! I hope there will be a continuation.

J
JuvialS 10.03.21

Aniskin999
I also hope the German has so many orders that he is already mad: D: D

S
SDka1 10.03.21

I wish there were more zamboks and different

I
Igorek89 10.03.21

The most important thing!!! The ability to load car trunks with bags (from 1 to 3 depending on the type of car) and small inventory for the glove compartment / interior for small change, chips, etc. This will force you to be more careful with the cars, and add such moments as "because of greed they climbed into another house, and in the meantime the car was surrounded by a crowd of zombies, and you have little equipment." You stomp to the base and already there you think how to help out the good.

Also, a gas tank for a car will add headaches and competent planning of outings. A pickup truck that stalled at night in the forest in the midst of a crowd of monsters is a natural source of adrenaline. And let someone say that the distances are small in the game, and a full tank will be enough to go around everything around 50 times. But if you attach not to the distance, but to the length of the day (2 real hours), everything will be fine - based on how many hours of play without stopping, you can turn the steering wheel.

I also want such chips as a running / muffled engine on a car. A muffled car does not attract zombies, but does not start immediately depending on the state. An unmuffled car allows the headlights to illuminate the house inside and quickly escape if necessary, but fuel is spent + a working engine eventually pulls up the surrounding undead.

N
Napoleon bonaparte 10.03.21

In general, I would like to see realistic weapons. More accurate sounds of shots, damage, names, non-breaking metal weapons, etc. If possible, new ones, like the same crossbow.
Personally, I would like to play for the characters from the interesting series Walking Dead. Specifically, for the governor, Shane and Merle. Who cares, on the offs. the site has a mod for Romero's zombies.

B
Beast07 10.03.21

Animals! Add Animals! Reindeer for example, stray dogs. Would like to repair weapons in the workshops. Craft homemade items (mufflers) There are no motorcycles either. All kinds of traps. Fishing is also good to do.

B
Beast07 10.03.21

You would also want to diversify the products, otherwise you won't be full with a snack. Well, it would not hurt to have a drink.

J
JuvialS 10.03.21

Beast07
Cola, Coffee, cookies: D And it seems like there is a hamburger, but you can't eat it, it's a kind of Easter egg: D

D
DEAD XXX 10.03.21

1) We need destructibility!
So that you can demolish the fence by a car, or a horde of zombies falling on it could break it.
2) Electricity.
3) Transportation of things (bags)
4) New locations (bunkers, high-rise buildings)
5) Traps (stakes placed around the base, pits for zombies)
6) IMPROVED ZOMBIE SPAVING AND THEIR ANIMATION
7) Changing seasons
8) Remove arcade (zombie bit a Persian , he fucked up aspirin and all the rules, instead you can make slow zombies, but in larger numbers)
9) The ability to kill other people and search them.

J
JuvialS 10.03.21

DEAD XXX
Of all the above, it will probably be 6) IMPROVED ZOMBIE SPAVING AND THEIR ANIMATION 4) New locations (bunkers, high-rise buildings) "7) Changing seasons in question" 3) Transportation of things (bags)

The game was originally arcade-action-RPG-strategy.

A
Alek777 10.03.21

DEAD XXX
8) Remove arcade (the zombie bit the Persian, he blasted aspirin and all the rules, instead you can make slow zombies, but in larger numbers)
9) The ability to kill other people and search them.
That would be just the way! Like in the TV series The Walking Dead. Well, in order not to die from the 1st bite, you can make a light armor, a leather jacket, jeans, a motorcycle helmet, scarves and so on.

A
Alexey Chernyshev 10.03.21

# make slow zombies, but more
Google "State Of Decay George Romero"
1. Slow Classic Romero Zombies and Modern Fast Zombies - you can now choose whether your game will be inhabited by slow Romero zombies or fast modern zombies!

A
Alek777 10.03.21

Alexey Chernyshev
"State Of Decay George Romero":
1. Slow classic zombies and modern fast zombies - now you can choose whether your game will be inhabited by slow zombies or fast modern zombies!

As I understand there will be a choice, this is very good. But nothing is said about the quantity. There should be 5-10 times more slow ones.

So, I found a site with a mod, there is a video, you can watch:
http://forums.undeadlabs.com/showthread.php?33990-George-Romero-Mod-(Experiment)

Yes, there are much more of them and they are slow, like relies. Super!!!

T
The ghost of spartacus 10.03.21

Oh, how many mods this game will have, probably it will compare with Stalker in number)

A
Alek777 10.03.21

I posted the "State Of Decay George Romero" mod on PG, I don't know if it will work or not. Here is the description:

Game: State of Decay
Mod: George Romero Mod
Version: Test 09
Test on: State of Decay Early Access Update 5
Made by: Adeno
Date: Oct. 16, 2013

Please read the "ReadMe" file before installing the mod for more details.

Additional features (short):

1. Slow Classic Romero Zombies and Modern Fast Zombies (Slow classic zombies and modern fast zombies) - now you can choose whether your game will be inhabited by slow zombies or fast modern zombies!
2. Vehicles: Enabling / disabling damage from collision with zombies - if disabled, there will be no damage from collision with zombies.
3. Increased Zombie Population - The number of zombies has increased. To attract zombies, try to make a lot of noise, especially in cities! Gun shooting (no PBS) really attracts a lot of zombies!
4. Optional Extra Outposts (option to choose "Outpost") - if you use the file "MoreOutposts18.zip", then the Base can have up to 18 outposts!
5. "Deadlight" - You want to attract a lot of zombies, but you have already run out of ammo, you have nothing to shoot with and thus create noise? It's not a problem! The flashlight has been converted to "Deadlight"! Just turning it on / off multiple times will attract hordes of zombies!
6. Weak Vehicles (easily destructible vehicles) - Are you tired of abusing vehicles as a tool to destroy zombies? Use this feature. Vehicles will take a lot of damage if you crush zombies. After crushing more than three hordes of zombies, your car will break down!
7. Classic Dread Mode (classic mode "Fear") - custom settings with slow zombies "George Romero" (George Romero) - a sense of dread. Zombies are more difficult to kill, using a flashlight will attract zombies, shooting your weapon will attract a lot of zombies, one bite or two zombie strikes are enough for a critical state, vehicles are easily destroyed.
8. Modern Dread Mode (modern mode "Fear") - custom settings for the modern version of the zombie apocalypse. Zombies are fast and strong, they are difficult to kill, using a flashlight will attract zombies, shooting your weapon will attract a lot of zombies, so that a critical state occurs, one bite or two zombie strikes are enough, vehicles are easily destroyed.
9. Fatal Attacks (critical attack) - do you think zombie bites and their blows threaten you? Use the "Fatal Attacks" feature if you want every zombie to be a potentially deadly foe for you! For a critical state to occur, one bite or two zombie strikes is enough!
10. Loud Firearms (loud firearms) - use this function if you want that the shot would have disastrous consequences for you. One shot is enough to attract zombies from different areas and corners, just like in the video "Romero"!

Caution:
1. Conflicts with other mods !!!
2. Zombies, far from you, may have a curve animation!
3. If crashes, make sure you are not using other mods. And also the fact that you have not deleted the file "levels Class3 level.pak".
4. If after installing the "MoreOutposts18" file you have less resources, simply delete the "homesitelimits.win.bmd" file located in the State of Decay Game libs class3 rts folder.
Taken by: Undeadlabs
http://forums.undeadlabs.com/showthread.php?33990-George-Romero-Mod-(Experiment)

VIDEO:

J
JuvialS 10.03.21

Aniskin999
Class for the 2nd week I have been reiterating that all the mods on the off forum that have been tested. Well, wait for the attacks, soon everything you want will appear here except the George Romero Mod, or you will post it, I'll just say so that it radically changes all missions, this mod will be very useful for the "sandbox" in the future.

A
Alek777 10.03.21

JuvialS
It's a pity that the mission changes, to be honest, it's scary to put it. I haven't put it yet. How not to break the game :(
Although there, I reinstalled the whole business ...

J
JuvialS 10.03.21

Aniskin999
Well, yes, I agree, that's another thing that changes the game too [MOD] Zombie Standard Time then it is generally impossible to save or wait for the mission doctor or even the storyline in general and it is not even possible to find people in other words, it is not even possible to track Juggernauts and jumpers, because they spawn will be every 10 minutes from 100 pcs. CHECKED PERSONALLY!