3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alek777 10.03.21 03:09 am

What changes (mods) would you like to see in the game? (State of Decay)

I would like to see the AK-12 assault rifle in the game.
AK-12 is a Kalashnikov assault rifle of the 2012 model of 5.45 * 39 mm caliber, a promising development of the Izhmash concern.
Characteristics:
Weight, kg: 3.2 (without magazine).
Length, mm: 1100 (with an attached bayonet-knife), 940/730 with an unfolded / folded butt.
Barrel length, mm: 415
Principles of operation: removal of powder gases, long piston stroke, butterfly valve.
Rate of fire, rounds / min: 650/1000 (with cutoffs for 3 rounds).
Bullet muzzle velocity, m / s: 900
Sighting range, m: 1100 (open sight).
Type of ammunition: box-type 30- and 60-round magazines, drum-type magazines for 95 rounds.
Sight: removable combined sector, sighting line length - 414 (open) / 583 (diopter) mm.

Features:
Weapon controls have been significantly redesigned for the convenience of users, the flag of the fire safety-translator has been changed and duplicated on the left side, a slide delay has been introduced, the button of which is also located on both sides. For better access to the slide stop button and magazine latch, the hold handle is moved forward and the trigger guard is shortened. The magazine latch lever itself is lengthened and slightly shifted back, it can now be reached with the finger of a hand lying on the handle, and when the latch is turned off, the cartridge will automatically be sent from the magazine neck into the barrel chamber.

The easily removable stock can be folded in both directions, it is telescopic, the cheek and butt plate are adjustable in height. A removable non-folding plastic stock has also been developed, with which, obviously, the assault rifle is facilitated due to the absence of a hinge in it with its locking mechanism and other adjustments. Another innovation is the use of Picatinny rails.

The bolt handle is shifted forward on the piston rod and can now be moved to the left side. Along the way, this also made it possible to get rid of the fundamental drawback of all previous modifications of the AK - an open slot behind the window for ejecting sleeves with the fuse removed, through which dirt and dust could enter the receiver. In the AK-12, this slot under the bolt handle (already in front of the window for extracting the liners), regardless of the position of the safety catch, is now always covered by the piston rod. But because of such a radical transformation, it was necessary to significantly lengthen the receiver cover, which is hinged to the receiver in the front part and folds up and forward for disassembly. Such hinged lids with a Picatinny rail with a conventional layout (AK103-3, Saiga-12, Vityaz) are shorter and more convenient for disassembly. Besides,

The muzzle brake-compensator has been redesigned and reduced in diameter to allow firing with rifle grenades, however, while the sample shown lacks the gas regulator necessary for this. In addition to the Picatinny rail located on top of the receiver cover, on the receiver pad and on the bottom of the forend, the AK-12 also has two short guides on the sides of the forend and one on top of the gas chamber. The lower Picatinny rail does not interfere with the installation of standard GP-25, GP-30 or GP-34 grenade launchers.

The assault rifle can use the same magazines as the AK74 / RPK74 (including 4-row for 60 rounds and experimental drum for 95 rounds). But for the possibility of the shutter delay operation for the AK-12, new magazines are being developed. In particular, at the end of June at the exhibition "Technologies in Mechanical Engineering - 2012" a new magazine for 30 rounds with a modified feeder was shown.

PS: Today it is the best in performance and the most reliable machine in the world!
172 Comments
Sort by:
N
Near_Blass 10.03.21

people here I read what you propose. If you merge everything written together it will be 100% RP. Then why not add to all this the real possibility of this type of situation. Here's an example:
1. Add currency in the game, for example, there were caps in Fallout, here you could come up with something similar and closer to real.
2. Looked at your proposed weapon in the game, cool of course, but not interesting. What's the catch to have a hellishly powerful Kalashnikov assault rifle in your backpack when it's better to run around with a homemade rifle or some other crap.
3. There was a proposal to kill people, I do not argue this is a very good idea, more realism, but why not make a function in this gadget, for example, interrogation, threat, etc. That is, at the barrel of a gun, you interrogate people where they have rivers or nychki, threats can be applied to some groups of people who, according to the number of survivors, are three rings, but constantly ask for help.
4. It would also be cool to add trucks to the game, then the trailers are idle, otherwise it would be possible, for example, to go to large objects and stock up on them there, or at least make the trunk of the cars. For example, you throw a maximum of 4 bags with rees into a pickup, everything will be easier
5. Also make some kind of garbage, like a bulletin board of the base and tasks of your survivors are set up there, so as not to mate on a heap of tasks, you select them there and that's it. it's just that while you are doing one task, your friend is already being killed on the other.
6. No matter how you turn the head among your own, just for some reason they kick the bold, and you get the resources, make your own wave function on the walkie-talkie and give them orders to find resources, help in attacks and missions, and so on and make them so that they could drive cars
7. In these games there are samopala cars, that is, bars on the windows, spikes on the hood and all that, only here I did not notice it. There is a car repair shop, why not do this type of tuning there. That is, car reinforcement, protection, spikes, door reinforcement, bumpers, etc.

That's all for now, although there are a whole bunch of ideas on how to bring the game to 100% RP.

J
JuvialS 10.03.21

Near_Blass
Yes, but the game from scratch is unlikely to be rewritten by anyone, taking into account all the pros and cons, so you don't have to gorge on the best scenario, in other words, the SoD game has one state so far and the state has not been completed yet. It will primarily appear on the Xbox.

D
Daniil Yakovlev 10.03.21

Near_Blass

X
XxVaziKxX 10.03.21

Near_Blass I
support. But it is worth developing the idea that we are playing the leader of this group. But why should the leader of the group follow the instructions of all members of the group, without exception? For example, one person noticed a dangerous zombie, let's say Juggernaut, why doesn't he return to the base and offer to hunt him down and kill him, why is this all decided on the spot and the leader does not really decide anything? Why should the leader search for the missing group member and not everyone who is capable of it? Why should a leader perform absolutely all tasks?
Maybe it’s worth somehow fixing this situation, and making it so that the group would help solve problems and not create them every 3 minutes, because they can kill zombies themselves (although they harass 2 boxes of ammunition for this. By the way, it is also not logical, they are only one zombie was killed and the ammunition was spent as if 4 infections were cleaned out), so why can't they go to the rescue of friends themselves?

X
XxVaziKxX 10.03.21

In addition to the above, I would like to add:
1 The ability to change the character's clothes, and that some types of clothing affect the protection against damage (after all, it's not so easy to bite through a thick coat or something like that)
2 Interaction with the car trunk (in the trunk a car can fit quite a lot of things, and the inventory is not rubber and this opportunity would be very useful for long outings or a hike for supplies)
3 In most bases, space for buildings is not consumed reasonably (for example, Schneider's warehouse would still have enough space as at least for 3 buildings, and if you look closely, it may be for 5)
4 I would like to see additional levels of development of buildings, but in particular this applies to the sleep zone (not a desire to build up the entire base with beds just for the sake of having enough beds for everyone, it would be possible to add one or two more levels to this building. would increase the number of beds)
5 The ability to trade resources with other survivors is good, but why are these opportunities extremely rare, and we are giving away cartridges of which and so little for food from which the warehouse is already bursting at the seams? After all, you can advertise on the radio and change what is in excess for what is really not enough.
6 And lastly, I still cannot understand what needs my community needs 22 pallets with materials and 12 boxes of cartridges every day (cartridges, in principle, where zombies did not go everywhere, but not 12 boxes, we are not at war we are leading for oil) and where the materials go is still not clear. It would be nice to see a mod in which this state of affairs is corrected, or at least it was shown what the resources are being spent on.

X
XxVaziKxX 10.03.21

The second addition:
1 We need some alternative way of pumping intelligence (for the entire time of the game I noticed only two ways, this is a search and during the mission to move around all possible bases, and I did not notice any more ways. Many people say that if quickly to complete the mission, then there is a bonus, but I never saw it, no matter how quickly I did everything)
2 Why do other members of the group not upgrade their skills? After all, they, being not under the control of the player, make sorties and I can not believe that during their sorties they do not learn anything, so why should they gain experience for their skills only when they are under the control of the player (probably the developers did this due to the fact that for each level of skill leveling is given a reputation, but I think it's still worthwhile to figure out how to fix it)
3 I would like to see in the library options for increasing the intelligence of the community (after all, it is also quite suitable for this) and the opportunity to train survivors in specialties: medic, farmer, builder and others.
4 Why is there only one specialization on weapons, why can't you choose a specialization on one melee weapon and one firearm? After all, firearms specializations do not have special skills, and if you take it instead of any melee character, it will become quite difficult to play without special tricks and specialty bonuses.
That's all for now.

M
Marrat 10.03.21

what kind of leader are you talking about if you can play any character from your group, just become another

J
JuvialS 10.03.21

XxVaziKxX THE

GAME WILL NOT BE REWRITED !!! Even modders are tied to almost all of them work with validation and approvals from Undead Labs so your dreams remain dreams.
Luche essentially came up with something, well, for example, add more slots to the bases on empty squares or make luggage transportation or come up with a pony with a shooting rainbow, in short, something essentially and not out of necessity, because you won't make DayZ WarZ out of the game, you have already said that the game has different character and different essence. And not a Conter-Strike for the overweight of whoever I want, for this there is KS DZ WZ

yesterday at 05:37 Near_Blass
Yes, but it’s unlikely that someone will rewrite the game from scratch, taking into account all the pros and cons, so you don’t have to gorge yourself on the best scenario, in other words, the SoD game has one state so far and the state has not been completed yet. It will primarily appear on the Xbox.

A
Alek777 10.03.21

JuvialS
SoD 2 would have been done as soon as possible , with all our whims and wishes. We write sensible things. :)

J
JuvialS 10.03.21

Aniskin999
Well, this is still ahead, because they promised us about 3 free DLS.

J
JuvialS 10.03.21

Here's what I left in the steam forum and sent to HP Sania and Jeff also on the off forum.

Proceeding from those needs that are currently irreplaceable, of course, I weighed everything that was published here and decided to make small requests that may really appear in the near future, given that on the forum I am not the only miser from the whole world who dreams of a trunk and slots etc. there is a high percentage of additions appearing in new changes, about 70%, so we will wait for an official response.

1-the Trunk of a car, combine things.
2-the number of slots in the shelter.
3-I'm tired, people lose weight, I have all the time in search of food and medicines. Pity people :(
4-The cooperative want to play with friends, it is easier for my head on the workload of information.

1-Car trunk, to put things.
2-The number of slots in the shelter.
3-I am tired, people are losing their load, I am looking for food and medicine all the time. Sorry for people :(
4-Cooperative want to play with friends, it will ease my head on the information load.

S
ScReaM 031 10.03.21

Since we have made skins for a military uniform, then please create such a car:

J
JuvialS 10.03.21

ScReaM 031
There was a poll on the official forum which machines you want to see. Hammer H1 has already appeared there. And earned about 54.6%

X
XxVaziKxX 10.03.21

Marrat
The leader of the group is the character currently controlled by the player. In any case, they say so everywhere. As for me, this is also a little devoid of logic, because in fact there are constant upheavals in the group.

S
ScReaM 031 10.03.21

I would also like a mod in which all firearms were in a locker and a bunch of cartridges for them at the beginning of the game

J
JuvialS 10.03.21

ScReaM 031
^ _ ^ this is already a cheat: D

X
XxVaziKxX 10.03.21

ScReaM 031
There is such a mod, only there the characters are replaced by military ones. In fact, going through the game for the seventh time, you can already cheat a little, because the game in which you already know almost everything you can already bothers a little. Therefore, you can put such a mod for fun for a couple of days. For hell knows when the Sandbox comes out.

J
JuvialS 10.03.21

XxVaziKxX It will
come out, it's just a little bit left to wait a little, well, I don't know the exact information, only that people are already sharpening their teeth at Undead Labs and belittling them, one way or another, the riot is still going on, I think the divilopers are not fools to deprive us of the DLS promised free, as already repeated, but if they make DLS paid, I think the riot will grow into an uprising.

X
XxVaziKxX 10.03.21

JuvialS
I looked at the history of all the promises of this company. At the very beginning, they said that they would do an MMO, after a couple of years they said that it would not be an MMO, but a single-coil game with a storyline and co-op. The rest I think is known, the game came out but there was no co-op in it, and the developers said that they would add multiplayer in one of the updates. In the end, they said that they could not do it, but they are preparing a whole stack of DLC and the second part for us. The coefficient of lies (I was forbidden to write another word) is off the charts.
And this is what we have today, a single player game with a storyline that can be completed in 2 days maximum, no multiplayer, no sandbox and no add-ons. I'm starting to think that all this lobuda with multiplayer was just a publicity stunt, because in our time a game without the ability to play with friends is no longer relevant, it is quite possible that they were not going to do it.
And yes, a lot of people are unhappy with constant delays and not keeping promises.

C
CTuKC 10.03.21

bow, with the ability to make arrows in the workshop, for example, and make it possible to transport the same supplies by car, well, at least a couple of pieces at a time, the couriers are stupid to horror, they constantly get into trouble, due to the fact that the rod is right through ... I also liked the idea of ​​how to survive to collect weapons from all trash according to the drawings (the idea is not new), one could introduce something like that, but not from the section of science fiction, like a homing boomerang or a cannon that shoots with trash, but let's say the opportunity to enhance that the same bat with nails and the ability to repair weapons would not hurt