3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Atlante 10.03.21 03:09 am

Eyes get tired of the witcher! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I used to play the original, on average settings. Now, with all the additions and patches, I wanted to go at high or maximum. All the rules of friezes and drawdowns are not present, but the game has become so .. "juicy" and "fabulously bright" that my eyes already dry up in 5 minutes. The question is: what to tweak in the settings, what was beautiful and then there was no need to treat the eyes?

21 Comments
Sort by:
U
UnknownAssassin 10.03.21

Atlante
The problem is in your eyes.

A
AleXStein 10.03.21

Buy Atlante eye drops and visit an ophthalmologist. I have all the normal eyes when I play

R
Ricch 10.03.21

the game became so .. "juicy" and "fabulously bright"
Did you get to Toussaint? Well then, it's okay.

M
Mikhail Terekhov 10.03.21

Atlante
It's simple. Set the graphics quality to medium, and tweak the rest by eye. What you like - to the maximum, what is superfluous - turn it off.
Read the guides for certain points and take action. Especially after a couple of points of post-processing, cartoonishness is felt.

A
AelRavo 10.03.21

Atlante
download one of dozens of different enb or reshade on the nexus, they change the color scheme, if you know a little English, you will figure it out

M
Mesсaline 10.03.21

Drop a couple of drops of vinegar into your eyes, the main thing is a little bit, otherwise it will burn a little

D
DAZZDRANAGON 10.03.21

Atlante
Buy a normal monitor with a GAME button!

K
Kraicher 10.03.21

Atlante
Taufon in your hands, that is, in your eyes. )))

d
djjack 10.03.21

Atlante wrote: Question: what to tweak in the settings
Tighten the saturation on the monitor ...

A
Atlante 10.03.21

Mikhail Terekhov
AelRavo
Thank you for the adequate answers to my question!

S
Shock Burst 10.03.21

Put some enb

u
urban.kalabanovich 10.03.21

What what, and the gamut in the witcher is the most disgusting. On the early builds, they showed a more real one, and some kind of circus with colorful clowns came out, and the "myopia" of the picture does not contribute to a pleasant pastime. I really like the game, but some aspects of it are made as disgusting as others are implemented smartly.

h
hummer111 10.03.21

Change the graphics settings gradually until you feel comfortable playing - the only solution without the cost

N
Noob Inquisitor 10.03.21

urban.kalabanovich
I don’t know, in my opinion the gamma is lame only in Toussaint, and only because for some reason the "Enhanced Clarity" feature does not work. Because of this, the picture seems to become a little blurry and the eyes get tired faster.

G
Grizl666 10.03.21

try to put the increased quality on the average in post-processing, for me the most vigorous astrophy

L
Loaf of bread 10.03.21

you are, however, a major, some people play at ultra low settings and do not complain.

k
killycrok 10.03.21

Pluck out your eyes)))) Play without eyes.

U
UnknownAssassin 10.03.21

Yes damn well and give advice, lower the brightness level and everything will be ok.

M
MunchkiN 616 10.03.21

There ultras do not differ from the mimual ones in color, there
are optsi sharp and chromatic aberration,
and so it is necessary to have a normal ips monitor with good color rendering and play in a lighted room.
It's just that the author was blinded by the light of the graphoon because he was in soap and in mods for optimization, obviously.

f
fox345 10.03.21

(fabulously bright): I'm fabulously tired of already reading the praises of a game that is not an ounce better than the third Falaut and the last scrolls!