3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 10.03.21 03:13 am

Girls and bespectacled

I am concerned about one topic: a girl (beautiful) might like a guy with glasses for the eyes? Here comes a girl and a guy with glasses or in a cafe, for example, meets her. Can this be? It's just that there is such a stereotype that the girl will not even look at the bespectacled man. What do you think? Sometimes there is a feeling that even a guy with glasses is disgusting to girls. Your opinions. It is advisable not to mock, but to write to the point.
74 Comments
Sort by:
U
Uolitter 10.03.21

Marquess
glasses are cool. they make you a solid and smart man

806653790809545634 10.03.21

There are different glasses:
http://apikabu.ru/img_n/2012-04_2/8da.jpg
http://www.4fashion.ru/media/article/2012/2/422/brad-pitt-dg3124-29233.jpg

S
SignIn 10.03.21

If the pozon is cool, it doesn't matter what glasses he wears
Spoiler

r
rPeBoJL 10.03.21

I noticed one fact - how cool a person looks in large sunglasses, the worse he looks without them))

M
Marquess 10.03.21

Thinks I'm kidding? Not at all. At the very glasses. I'm interested in the opinion of girls

S
SignIn 10.03.21

Well, purely instinctively, female sexually mature individuals should ignore the flawed male.

r
requiemmm 10.03.21

If the bespectacled man came out of his Ferrari, his glasses immediately become inexplicably attractive, the "hello 60s" outfit is the standard of style, the inability to connect two words will become charisma and stuff like that.

G
GTAman 10.03.21

wladov
Well, purely instinctively, female sexually mature individuals should ignore the flawed male.
And what, in fact, is inferiority? Moderate myopia does not interfere with life.

V
Vascapp 10.03.21

One of my friends, as they were called here, is bespectacled. So he is very popular among the female population. So, that is clearly not a matter of glasses, if the girls are not being fooled!

50GB 10.03.21

The title of the topic is ambiguous, my fevered fantasy thought about something else

M
Marquess 10.03.21

I didn’t tell Vascapp that girls weren’t fooled . I just decided to ask the opinions of people

G
GTAman 10.03.21

50GB
The name of the topic is ambiguous, my fevered imagination thought about something else.
Right now, we'll fix it.

D
DenisZotov2014 10.03.21

glasses are also different) you just need to choose the right ones

B
Bandera John 10.03.21

I believe that it doesn't matter whether a person wears glasses or not, the main thing is what's inside. Poor vision is not a reason for complexes

V
Vascapp 10.03.21

Marquess
Personally, my opinion is that the point is not at all in the glasses! The main thing is that a person is normal, and then he will have many friends and girls!

K
Kud-kudax 10.03.21

right now, all the hipsta with glasses is running

7Rain7 10.03.21

Marquess The
(beautiful) girl might like a guy with glasses for the eyes?
Do you know glasses that are not for the eyes yet?

Basically, girls hate stupid guys.

M
Marquess 10.03.21

Also, if a guy with glasses, he must be nerdy, isn't he?

E
Ellina88 10.03.21

Yes, girls prefer smart guys. And glasses do not play a role here. You can use glasses to emphasize your appearance and attract the girl's attention.

M
Marquess 10.03.21

dctnegst

life observation of people