3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 10.03.21 03:13 am

Girls and bespectacled

I am concerned about one topic: a girl (beautiful) might like a guy with glasses for the eyes? Here comes a girl and a guy with glasses or in a cafe, for example, meets her. Can this be? It's just that there is such a stereotype that the girl will not even look at the bespectacled man. What do you think? Sometimes there is a feeling that even a guy with glasses is disgusting to girls. Your opinions. It is advisable not to mock, but to write to the point.
74 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ellina88 10.03.21

I didn't understand something, but who gave me so many disadvantages? What's wrong? Don't agree that the most important men in a woman's life are husband and son? Or what?

V
VIK25 10.03.21

Ellina88
I put a plus sign for you, women's solidarity

.irin_
and the house is decorated on ME almost a century old house ...
I just want to write "and this is for you ..." But I will refrain and explain, the house was built 8 years ago, and even if if it had been built 80 years ago - this is my house, bought with my money.

S
Silencio 10.03.21

I would definitely pay attention to such a guy.
similar to ^^

E
Ellina88 10.03.21

In short, I get it. Some haters have gathered here. I'm not worried about you. Your opinion differs from my opinion. Well, let! Live and enjoy life !.

P
Portmen 10.03.21

I know from my own experience that most women love with their eyes, first of all, there are exceptions, of course, but they are in the minority, so there are 3 options, you are either bespectacled with a pleasant appearance, or with a thick wallet, then your girls and glasses will definitely not interfere, either you are a terrible pimply nerd in grandfather's eyepieces, then you yourself understand that there can be no question of any girl

I
IE12 10.03.21

A (pretty) girl might like a guy with eye glasses?
Hardly. Now, if in glasses for the ears or for the lips, then undoubtedly.

4 fingers 10.03.21

Marquess
Have you seen enough happy end movies? In real life, miracles happen Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

S
Shine 10.03.21

There is in the acquaintances a tall and pumped-up individual, a comrade, outwardly unremarkable, but with a hanging tongue, as well as a slender banged sweetheart. Everyone is wearing glasses, everyone is given. If you, the author, are scary as devil and cannot connect two words, then the problem is clearly not in the glasses on your nose.

E
Eliry 10.03.21

Yes, do not care. What's the difference how many diopters in glasses if a person is normal? Although at one time I was embarrassed to wear glasses at school. Yes, many were embarrassed, but when you grow up (with brains, and not by the number of years lived) it does not matter at all. In general, in the most extreme case, there are lenses.

A
AR3E 10.03.21

http://coub.com/view/45ioo

V
VIK25 10.03.21

Kupat
If you want to pick up a minor TPshka then be frostbitten.
This is already an article about minors.
, well, if you want to pick up not just a wet-click, but a type of person
And already a type of person? What have you achieved in life that you allow yourself to divide people into a wet little girl and a type of people?

r
rPeBoJL 10.03.21

frankly, guys like dumb girls. what have the glasses?))

Clever guys too.
ahaha * applause * handsome!

I
IE12 10.03.21

It is advisable not to mock, but to write to the point.
Since you, the author, are an incomprehensible creature, there is nothing special to write.

r
rPeBoJL 10.03.21

irin_
in my opinion you said everything

G
GTAman 10.03.21

Guys, don't swear.

r
rPeBoJL 10.03.21

smart guys are the same TP, only smarter.
reinforced concrete LOLgika

In my opinion, you have nothing to say at all.
I always have something to say) but is it worth it?

GTAman
yes everything is in order. we fought for a long time and irrevocably)

E
Ellina88 10.03.21

I just want to say: "Guys, let's live together!" Everyone has their own opinion, and it will not always be the same as others. Here, it seems, they began to discuss how girls relate to guys with glasses.

7Rain7 10.03.21

-SR-
Bugaga, then every 14-year-old loli already has a twenty-year-old bogey on the pelvis. Maybe by the age of 25, the worldview changes to normal, but before this age, the more frostbitten the "guy" is, the cooler he is.
I didn't talk about stupid youngsters.
Grevol
frankly, guys like dumb girls. what do the glasses have to do with it?))
Dumb guys may like dumb ones.

r
rPeBoJL 10.03.21

Dumb guys may like dumb ones.
yeah. don't you like it? strange ...

E
Ellina88 10.03.21

People, it's enough to find out the relationship. Let's essentially.
A guy, if he is normal and adequate, will like the girl, and it will not matter if he has glasses or not.