3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cryolife 11.03.21 01:25 am

Pirates (Master of Orion (2016))

Who will tell you if there is a way to get rid of the pirate base on the asteroid belts (I tried it with the Landing Force and the Factory - in vain)? Or do you have to wait until they disappear by themselves?
6 Comments
Sort by:
H
Henta 11.03.21

Cryolife
So you just fly up and the attack button is activated, the base is demolished and nothing remains in the form of credits. I always demolished such bases with cruisers, mb is not available below, you need to check.

E
Elior 11.03.21

there should be bombs on board the ship,
hit there 40-80 kr maximum))

C
Cryolife 11.03.21

Elior
credits loans, protecting the planet requires keeping at least one cruiser near the base ... but you should try to attach bombs

E
Elior 11.03.21

I do not know;) the maximum that the pirate saw is 2k
only once blocked the planet at the start, then stood by the warp and did not move,
killed it when it was boring))

B
Brashnashla 11.03.21

Cryolife
based on pirates may have a population, and for defense there will be enough missile base (for a start) so that the cruiser does not need to be kept

D
DrAgon_steel 11.03.21

Bomb! Corvettes and cruisers do not take bombs by default.
If the system is closed (one exit / entrance) - you do not need to colonize - after the defeat of the pirate base, after a while it will reappear, we bomb again (bonus: credits or, which is much more pleasant - population growth), repeat until you get bored.