3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wolf-Mercenary 11.03.21 01:35 am

Trouble buying clothes (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Can't buy Frontline Outfits Pack. The Yuleevsky store says that it has not been bought, and the stimovsky says that it has been bought (but among the keys, it is not) and does not allow to buy it as it already exists.
And the Yuleevsky store refers to the stimovsky one. There were no problems with the other three sets. Can I do something or just knock on the TP?
8 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirill22092 11.03.21

Wolf-Mercenary wrote:
only knock on the TP?
Yes, only there

C
CenturiON-D 11.03.21

Wolf-Mercenary
Right now I bought a fan set, before that a military set and a sea hunt set ... Where does the fourth set come from?

i
igrok_8391 11.03.21

Wolf-Mercenary
Did you receive anything in the post office after the purchase?

W
Wolf-Mercenary 11.03.21

CenturiON-D
In the game itself, go to the store and see it.
AK-83V
Through a dance with a tambourine, I managed to buy it, and a standard letter came to the mail that I had bought a Frontline Outfits Pack for 350 rubles - wait. A day has passed and the keeper's everything is also empty.

i
igrok_8391 11.03.21

Wolf-Mercenary
Steam account linked to Uplay? Where did you buy it? If on Steam, then the activation is as follows:
1 - I bought DLS.
2 - I went into the game (At least in the main menu, at least in the game itself, no difference).
3 - Pressed Shift + Tab
4 - In the upper right corner there will be a line "Numeric key". Click there, a window opens.
5 - There are 2 codes in the window. The first is the game itself. The second is a set of costumes (To be signed accordingly). We rewrite or take a screenshot of the second code, close the game.
This is available on the Buying Kit's page.

W
Wolf-Mercenary 11.03.21

AK-83V
On the contrary, the JUPLEY ACK is tied to the Steam one.
1) On the 12th of the evening, right after the patch. I buy in incentive "Frontline" and "Sports". The second one was normally purchased and appeared in the game, but the "Frontline" Steam does not allow you to buy it since it was already listed in my library (how ?!), but if you go into the digital keys, then there is no key for it.
2) I go to the store inside the game, he writes that I have purchased three packs out of four. I want to buy the missing one, he redirects me to the Steam store and gives me to buy the pack (though he didn't let me write off the money right away from the card, I had to first throw the amount on the Steam).
3) I received a letter from a Ypley letter in my mail that the set was purchased, and I have to wait for it to be credited.
4) Until now, nothing has come, and those support is silent on my question.

i
igrok_8391 11.03.21

Wolf-Mercenary
Then only through those. support.

a
avvasilev 11.03.21

I bought the same problem yesterday Tom Clancy's The Division â„¢ - Frontline Outfits Pack and it is still missing