3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Orphiel 11.03.21 01:42 am

Coolest Moment (Dead Space)

actually the topic with the scariest moment is now we will tell you what is the coolest moment.
I personally liked how some loopy mouse turns a capita into a monster, that was spectacular
125 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexDzyuba 11.03.21

It's great when you get a level 6 costume! By the way, I already have it.

P
Psyho_XY 11.03.21

When you fly off the planet.

[
[Inferno] 11.03.21

)))

M
MONOLITH. 11.03.21

Where the aunt strokes a corpse on the belly, "They came for us and is dying," then where the Chinese man fought his forehead against the wall!

V
VoЯona 11.03.21

Was it Chinese ??? How could you see it, after all, there are only gnawed bones ...

v
ventilator 11.03.21

cool moment in the elevator on level 1

g
golumen 11.03.21

The coolest moment was.
1.In the elevator so abruptly that he almost overshot.
2. When the tentacle appears for the first time.
Well, there are many others.

g
golumen 11.03.21

By the way, who has not watched the cartoon look. He is also not a spectacular thing. There are some monsters from the game, for example: the most ordinary monster with blades from his hands, a fat man with blades, insects, children with tentacles. Pomoyma no longer exists.

R
Romalien 11.03.21

Extreme RedLine
Look here, geniuses have their thoughts together! http://forums.playground.ru/dead_space/570621/

_
_DevaSTatoR_ 11.03.21

When you buy a new costume in the game)))

N
Night hound 11.03.21

And I didn't like it when Kendra returned the obelisk. I understood right away - there will be a second part =)

S
SCHNAPER 11.03.21

dead space is for me the best in its genre and I was most pleased with the last battle and kada baba at the very end jumps out sharply)))

C
Corrosion 11.03.21

Cool moment? There is none. There is a game that is crammed with a bunch of cool moments. All and do not list.

X
XXX 11.03.21

+1

G
Gudvin_89 11.03.21

The coolest? This is when the "mind of the swarm" appears on the "unreal" and there are no first-aid kits and the cat cries of cartridges, something like "well, p .... c" always rushes in my head ... but it's even better - when one clip of plasma remains from the stock of cartridges kattera and even that is charged and the "swarm mind" in its death throes falls into the hole from which it crawled out, although "well, p .... c" still rushes through my head.

C
Corrosion 11.03.21

But the Swarm Mind can be traversed without losing hp :)
IMHO Power cutter pumped to the maximum is a real death for the Swarm Mind. 1 shot nafig demolishes 1 vulnerable spot.

Video of the passage of the final boss on an unrealistic difficulty with only one plasma cutter and no loss of hp at all.

m
mityANYCH 11.03.21

SeyNex: there is a strong monster and the ship is not that big

m
mityANYCH 11.03.21

IOpka: there is

A
Abibas for us 11.03.21

I liked it when I was grabbed by an armored monster cracked against the wall tore into 2 parts and bit off my head)) the most beautiful death)

S
Steel rain 11.03.21

The whole game is awesome! How do you choose the coolest moment?