3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rezak85 11.03.21 01:42 am

The scariest monster in the game. (Dead Space)

What's the most annoying monster in the game for you?
To me, for example, wildly disgusting white creatures similar to stingrays that give rise to creatures from the ghouls, well, purely a moment from the old movie "Something".
151 Comments
Sort by:
T
Terrorist495 11.03.21

Joseppe HA HA well, you mortify !!!

[
[AlloN] 11.03.21

A monster that regenerates

I
IOpka 11.03.21

Monster that regenerates
+1

[
[Roma] 11.03.21

For me, all terrible from the first moment of the game began to shudder, And so the regenerating one affected.

S
SEKTOR_play 11.03.21

As for me they are not scary, but terribly disgusting in appearance, at first I really wanted to puke. And who can be called scary is a regenerating creature, because it is not killed by standard methods!

P
Porter92 11.03.21

I absolutely agree that the regenerating monster is the most terrible, if only because you cannot kill it with standard methods.

777XXX777 11.03.21

Immortal Monster
+10

A
AlexDzyuba 11.03.21

Regenerating monster.

P
Psyho_XY 11.03.21

Regenerating monster, love.

V
VIP_BUMER_777 11.03.21

The regenerating monster was not the most terrible, but the most annoying
moment was when one monster pretended to be, I shot at him and proudly walked on, and he would get up before me .........
just freak out ... .. it was on the whole screen, now I was overshadowed by him

D
DarkGoba 11.03.21

scary I don't know, they are scary in their own way. But the most annoying is the idiotic chimpanzee embryo, which has 3 offshoots with small missiles.

A
ACTEK 11.03.21

The monsters themselves did not scare me much, it was scary when they appeared at the most unexpected moment ... (near the store, workbench)

A
AERIDD 11.03.21

I love to start at a difficult level in almost all games. Dead Space is no exception. So guys, it may not be scary, but "press, press" when the cartridges end. And in general, when you hack at high difficulty, you have to look for alternative moves and make non-standard decisions suddenly. And this is additional adrenaline !!!!!!!
When in the beginning you have to run away from a monster, there are also a lot of impressions. And of course, one cannot fail to note the room with the regenerating freak, when, in addition to him, creatures also crawl and try to ruin your life.
The most terrible of people, this is a fabulous villain)))))))

G
Grey__Warden 11.03.21

Yes, almost any of the monsters than that scared.

N
Nime NET 11.03.21

He didn’t puff up anything. It was simply a matter of sabotaging the Western film industry's favorite medium - anchoring. They put shit in the brain. and then show it on the screen. And we are happy - they say we see a familiar face. Scary. And I'm not scared. I am ashamed of humanity)))

A
AERIDD 11.03.21

Non-standard, abstract "articulation" is also readable. Apparently while there is such a thinking, there are those who need them to stand out, which they do. You can't call it the meaning of something, but it's a pity to eradicate it, but what an exaggeration! Vparivayut floor when forcibly forced, who rapes whom this question. "Shit in the brain" there is something, not of this world, probably nonsense. To disagree with something does not mean paraffin is meaningless. Healthy criticism is the key to improvement. There is something to think about.

N
Nime NET 11.03.21

AERIDD I thought we were at the DS forum, not at a meeting of literary critics.
Okay. Criticism? Yes, all Western products do not stand up to criticism. All modern media have been killed by the PR and propaganda virus. If you do not delve into the study of this issue, then you can make the erroneous conclusion that games cannot be a weapon of mass hypnosis, but modern media policy proves that even an advertising poster can become an excuse for a person to take a big sum to the store.
"They push it when they forcefully force who, who is raping whom, this question." - Yes, this is the main task of PR people. To prove to us that we are free to choose. In fact, an environment has long been created in which a person who has chosen to study, creatively, instead of playing video games, becomes an asocial object. I have experienced it myself many times.
What is DS? This is a standard advertised blockbuster, the main goal of which is to make (just make) many people feel high on those things that scare and repulse normal people. Standard scheme. It is according to the standard scheme that we tie a standard plot, standard lines for heroes, stereotyped monsters, tell everyone that this is cool and sell. As the saying goes, people gobble up. What makes people believe this? Yes, it's just that since childhood, from the West, people have been selling shit called the media. Now they decided to destroy us. They called the communists atheists, and they themselves ridicule the notions that are sacred for society (modesty, romanticism, asceticism, motherhood). The media are weapons that they shoot at us, and if someone resists, they come up with a new one in order to get everyone one day. What for? Why did they invent the nuclear bomb? I understand this poses more questions than answers. I advise you to read the relevant literature.

S
Syri 11.03.21

The worst effect of surprise! All monsters are nasty and scary, but especially regenerative, because when you have to run away then it really becomes scary!

[
[Inferno] 11.03.21

Yes, that's for sure

B
Burnoutman 11.03.21

They are generally all disgusting, just horror, what kind of artist invented them?)
Why are you all scared of the regenerating one? And like all mankind, are you afraid of what cannot be killed? He didn't scare me too much, take a rifle and he will fall on his legs and arms, this muck will of course recover, but by the time he does it, I’ll run around half the base))) And you saw that every bridge in the place of the shot-off limb is moving black worms, this is an abomination! The game turned out to be very nasty, as everything is so disgusting that it looks disgustingly disgusting, and people are already so bullied. Even the dead cannot find peace and they are revived ((
Even closer to the beginning, where a woman lies next to a corpse and gives you a device for lifting things, this corpse is being eaten by maggots .. fuuu, that was extremely disgusting !!!