3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rezak85 11.03.21 01:42 am

The scariest monster in the game. (Dead Space)

What's the most annoying monster in the game for you?
To me, for example, wildly disgusting white creatures similar to stingrays that give rise to creatures from the ghouls, well, purely a moment from the old movie "Something".
151 Comments
Sort by:
C
ChesterF 11.03.21

Regenerating f * ck, he didn't get in for a moment, what was going on, and then he gave a dyoru. And one more type, not that it seemed scary, but some kind of disgusting uncle of steppe, then crumbles into a bunch of spiders)). But most of all in the game, the voice acting and the music were stuck. But ordinary necromorphs sometimes laughed to tears))), this animation is cool.

N
Night hound 11.03.21

Yeah, they run very funny =)

A
Archangel 11.03.21

There are no scary monsters in the game. And the Hunter pisses me off !!!!!!!!!!

W
WARGBGX.94 11.03.21

monsters themselves are not very scary, it's scary when they jump out unexpectedly, and when they jump out, I jump up on a chair! (the game is very, very, very scary, but very interesting, I passed it two and a half times!)

P
PARAN01A 11.03.21

The black rhino is one of the most dangerous.

C
Corrosion 11.03.21

Brutus, or what?
For me, it's just a good dog :)

s
soldatsm 11.03.21

It seems to me that the monsters are not scary, but even cute, especially BRUT

M
Mikrob123 11.03.21

soldatsm did you accidentally drink before playing? =)

m
mityANYCH 11.03.21

They eat a prikl, let's say a monster around the corner, look out-insurance Mouzon. Then again there is no Mouzon around the corner. Look out again, Mouzon again.
And so on to infinity, or if the monster will paddle.

O
Overlord_PG 11.03.21

Isaac - to what the hell he didn't fly away ?!)

N
Nikita R. 11.03.21

I was wildly enraged by the monsters that are stuck on the wall with tentacles and are thrown by cocoons that release thorns.

G
Gvinpin.93 11.03.21

there is nothing terrible there, he aimed at the necromorph, he runs at you in every possible way trying to scare, those who come up from behind ... they approach as if they are afraid to wake up - it's not scary anyway. but the most relish begins with brutal / unreal Isaac there for five seconds in half (body) so we use stasis and press down with a boot_) punches are good for breaking boxes and blocking doors

S
Steel rain 11.03.21

This huge creature that rushes sweeping away everything and then transforms and waits for something. WALL-I. I knocked the chair out from under me while I ran from it.
Asteroids are bullshit. I went through the first time myself, and then my brother (well, or I'm so cool).

A
Anubis_T800 11.03.21

Regenerating Necromorph. By the way, did you see him when we went down the freight elevator to the lower level behind a closed door to the ore platform?

F
Foty 11.03.21

Don't drive it into your head.)

t
tabak96 11.03.21

There are no scary ones, the necromorph with long legs enrages

t
tatopus 11.03.21

The monster that attacked Isaac at the end of the game. I am already scared from one picture.

t
tabak96 11.03.21

tatopus
Are you about Nicole or the last boss?

t
tatopus 11.03.21

Oh Nicole

T
T .-. 8.0.0. 11.03.21

The hunter in chapter 5 in the presence of others like him