3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
serg80 11.03.21 01:42 am

Scariest moment in the game? (Dead Space)

I decided to create a Temko)
199 Comments
Sort by:
K
Komodo Saurian 11.03.21

When the download was interrupted :(

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 11.03.21

Yes, full of scary moments. The sound in the game is awesome, it gets on your nerves great. ((:

s
serg80 11.03.21

Well, this is something, yes, someone is constantly scratching and even tin is annoying when the light is cut off)

V
Vinny-x 11.03.21

The scariest moment is control !!! with such control, they will not even turn sharply!
And so for a long time to play nezya personally at mnu after 1-2 hours the hands begin to shake)

L
L3n1n 11.03.21

I remember at the beginning, when you walk like a monster is lying dead ... you walk through and he [cut by censorship] starts to moo from behind and rushes afterwards ... now I'm used to it: D

F
Fallen falcon 11.03.21

I didn't frighten at all, maybe the nerves are iron 0) It's just that the glavger is too brutal and strong for an engineer, I really feel sorry for the monsters, they are so flimsy, and he pysch with their boot ... The game is excellent, but too predictable, nothing new in it at all, everything is already it was before, and gravity (xl2), and the plot is very similar to doom 3, almost a carbon copy, and strangers, in short, like Mass Effect (Kotor + Gears of war): nothing new, but everything is done very high quality

M
MeitDeist 11.03.21

yes, the effect of surprise drives me, one grabbed me by the throat and bit my head off))

and it was also, I went down from the elevator, the doors open and immediately the mob falls on the cha with foam at the mouth, I froze his bastard right away

Fallen Falcon
and how did you boot them "thousand" and that's all?)) I probably have some wrong boots, because with this very boot he stupidly doesn't hit the monster, but he bites me and bites off half of my legs. Oh, it's strange, or am I doing something wrong, although there are no options, but while he swings his foot for the second time, the duck mob bites him again) um um

shy. this is only the first chapter, let's see what happens next :) the unexpected effect, although predictable, will always scare you with a normal sound :) and this is true

Z
ZaraZ 11.03.21

Where the elevator shaft in the 3rd chapter is covered with biomass, there you go out of the door and you have to walk past half of the corpse, whose back has grown into the biomass. I fired at him several times, and then carefully, aiming at him, I walked past. He shuddered strongly when the monster sharply toli in the 2nd chapter, or in the 3rd jumps from the ceiling.

P
Pazzaken 11.03.21

And something that regenerating creature somehow scared me a lot, and when I froze her, I knew that I would meet her again (I'm not a schizo))))) It was
still creepy in the room with pickled children, Well, of course, at the very end, she crawled out of the pattula woman)))

s
sevka 11.03.21

tservjak kotorij tebja za nogi hvataet, uze 2 raza vzdragival .potom ja vzdrognul kak sumasedsij kogda moej nogi kosnulsja provod ot nausnikov, pisets odnim slovom.ja az matom ruganulsja

I
IBM_d3m1urg 11.03.21

at the very beginning of the awesome moment when they tell you: "Run Isaac !!!". And cha in the hands of not a cutter, not pussy, and you have already done it up and run to the elevator so that those floor of the head does not bite off, you enter the elevator and think: "I'm all in the house." And there, like a lousy monster, opens the door and wants to attack. PPC, I almost abashed there.

T
Tonny boy19 11.03.21

XoDiX, yes yes I also felt there that the game is a real horror! Super moment.

K
Komodo Saurian 11.03.21

Damn, there is nothing terrible, but unexpected - full.

S
SuperKiller 11.03.21

I'm on a clean and jerk with a laptop playing: P

j
jona0707 11.03.21

SuperKiller hammer, finally annealed it! I fell steel !!!)))

r
rezak85 11.03.21

In the morgue when the first ramp came out.

H
Hazzi 11.03.21

SuperKiller well done)) I
liked a lot of things) I remembered how I ran around the hospital without air (more like a morgue already) from an immortal mutant)
and hadn't raised a balloon with air for evil)) that was cruel)) but still crawled to 5 seconds and happily pressed the air button))

I
IBM_d3m1urg 11.03.21

really! The scariest moment is at the very end of the game !!! Reminds the ending of the movie Aliens)

B
Big huge man 11.03.21

Superkiller I'm lying around: D

N
Nemesis 11.03.21

A terrible moment was with a regenerating creature. When you run into the save room, and the sounds just drive you crazy, the constant stomping keeps you in suspense, you do not take your eyes off the door, you all expect this creature to jump out of there ... the 5th level is unrealistically creepy))