3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MeitDeist 11.03.21 01:43 am

What annoys you the most about the game? (Dead Space)

in general, such a subject, as in Assassins Creed)
I am small creatures, there are a lot of them, I don’t want to spend ammunition on everyone, and if you press with your feet, they can bite to death, the cattle are mean: /

+ when cartridges run out and pharmacies%)
142 Comments
Sort by:
n
nawashi Shadow 11.03.21

lack of freedom of action and movement. go there, take that, insert it here, click there ...

and I got used to the camera and control really quickly, in 10-15 minutes :)

s
stvol75 11.03.21

Guys, tell me, it's just my mouse sensitivity, or someone else.
I made almost at a minimum, but one movement and it bl..b jumps all over the screen. You drive to the target, and it slips by inertia. I jump back and again. Although I got to the 5th level by fumbling.
I have a "pirate", but with a license. Is there really such crap on a license. Or can I change something in the settings?
I will be glad to answer, advice.

i
iT Show Time 11.03.21

No, that was not the case. And it seems like no one else has encountered a real problem. I can imagine what will happen if you set the sensitivity to max)

I have a "pirate", but with a license.
How is it? =) A copy of the license or what?

K
Komodo Saurian 11.03.21

>>> How is it? =) A copy of the license or what?

DVDclone (7.1 GB) with replaced paul.dll

P
ParamonRI 11.03.21

stvol75 disable vertical sync in the settings.

And on the subject: very annoying hints at the very beginning when replaying.

N
Nime NET 11.03.21

Models are annoying. Kakieto stupid, the artist's hands are clearly growing out of zh0py, like a Liviofan. Another plot is e6any Hollywood. Yes ! And it's better not to play on a full stomach. The atmosphere is father (but this is IMHO). Karoch except for dismemberment, there is nothing in the game.

K
Komodo Saurian 11.03.21

I see you do not stop in different ways to express your FI in all possible topics, with each message more and more escalating the situation :)

I read your posts, each time you write in different ways. That "Great game", then "sh ** but" o ________ Oh

M
ManInTheDark 11.03.21

Management and excessive, sometimes just sickening "bloodiness".

N
Nime NET 11.03.21

_Komodo_
Inattentively read =) This game can be compared to a Hollywood blockbuster. It doesn't look bad, but it lacks depth. DS lacks it catastrophically, and this applies to everything from the plot to concept art, primarily because the genre of the game is horror. But you can spend time doing it. Personally, I am afraid of two things: the economic model (although there is little new), and MEAT (although sometimes it makes me feel nauseous). From such troubles as messages scattered across the levels, only people who play video games for the first time can stand. Plot ? One word - American (from Lat. "Shit"). The video series - excellent graphics, but a mediocre setting in everything except the light (which, however, was still in DooM 3). Developers from EA, as always, have money, but they lack intelligence and talent. And in such games it is much more important than the huge budgetary potential. Why is the game loved in the West? Because it's pop. And they love pop music. This game does not leave any sensations after itself, (and thank God) because it is intended to temporarily disable the mosk (like any pop music). so dear gamers, we play this squalor just because we have a serious genre hunger. Games of this formation have not been released for almost a whole year (since the days of PE4 and CX).

r
rock music 11.03.21

Well, I can only say the following - the game is good (mb it's about genre hunger, xs). but the last levels I have already passed the current to pass this game (for show). I just didn’t understand, I didn’t want to play because it’s not interesting, or because it’s scary? here xs, honestly. but the game is cool, and it was done by a mental cripple, because it is really scary (start on a hard level, you will understand - if you pass at least the first chapter - well done).

N
Nime NET 11.03.21

Well I do not know . I'm not scared . It’s awful when it’s atmospheric and you really feel not only a danger to your own ass (although it’s also important), but you feel the real horror of what is happening. So it was in SH and PE. But for example, in the 4th part of PE there was no surprise effect, there was no periodically cut light there either. There was only the atmosphere of an extinct little world, and it was not clear who needed it. In DS, you don't think about such things, because it's pop, albeit quite expensive. Such games are needed only for passing time, because there is no depth there. And in the end, it’s no longer a desire to play in DS (some) because you already stupidly know in advance what will happen, and the monotony of the picture is also annoying. Costumes seem to be bypassed but no use. First played on average I passed the game with two scratches (I died about so many times). I started to play on an overly difficult one, but then another game kicked in, so I only went through to Chapter 8. I demolished everything yesterday. It is difficult to say that DS is a bad game, because it has fans and so on. But if a truly talented group had played such a game, we would have gotten a really interesting, deep project for adults, and not a trinket for a zombie teenager who doesn't want to do homework but needs to do something.

E
ERHater 11.03.21

The difficulty level is constantly resetting. You start out with a kind of hard, and suddenly at the end of the game you find out that from the middle you played on the average. This is annoying.

I
IOpka 11.03.21

when it’s unclear where these chmoshnegs appear from behind! I’ve already got the muck on my back, honestly!) o_____________________________________O

p
paraffin 11.03.21

and then the landing stations are the same.

I
IOpka 11.03.21

well, probably the building is like that, in the houses, after all, floors are the same too

D
Dilord86 11.03.21

I only find the 4: 3 camera annoying, but 16: 9 is fine ...

p
pasha.k 11.03.21

annoying as the critters flutter unexpectedly.

[
[Roma] 11.03.21

The game is normal, but after about an hour of the game it starts to get creepy.

i
i_S_t 11.03.21

annoying little reptiles crawling out of thick mutants, you definitely need a flamethrower or a saw.

X
Xotdog 11.03.21

It pisses me off the fact that you go, go and bam (!!!) someone's head hammers the wall !!!! Or ventilation - all sorts of bastards climb out of it !!! And I don’t want to write about the jammed doors. The background music is very good !!! I play because of her