3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex hawk 11.03.21 02:51 am

Another reference ?! Really curious. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Quite an interesting entry in one letter found in the house of a cursed creature. Attentive players will immediately understand what is remarkable in it and will remember a certain character.

8 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mesсaline 11.03.21

I thought at first that this was a reference to the chan that you treat with a swallow in the first lock

S
SemyStall 11.03.21

Gunther O Dim.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 11.03.21

So far, I am the first one who has not doped. Please enlighten)
UPD. Nevermind.

M
Marty52 11.03.21

Alex Hawk
Yes, the whole story about Marlene is the result of her curse by Gunther O'Dim.
SpoilerDvoretsky says so: he broke a spoon and uttered a curse. That is exactly what Mr. Mirror did for the "fulfillment of desires." Even the music played while the butler tells this story is the soundtrack from the previous expansion (which is, in fact, Gunther's "theme").

G
Gray_Wolf 95 11.03.21

Jerusalem_96 The
swallow does not turn people into monsters)) That girl did not die, but she lost her mind, a soldier tells about this because of whom she was then wounded.

s
snayper2013 11.03.21

Gray_Wolf 95
She did not lose her mind, but became a "vegetable"

G
Gray_Wolf 95 11.03.21

snayper2013 Really
? Probably beguiled something

M
Matan-master 11.03.21

Marty52
I immediately wondered what if you first go to "Blood and Wine" before this quest, and then go through "Hearts of Stone"? So, as the reference was well, very obvious)
SpoilerCan I ask him about the curse? it would be cool. it is possible that such replica options will be added. Or as a last wish, in a bad ending of stone hearts, ask him to remove the curse and return youth to the grandmother)