3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Makar_AS8 11.03.21 01:55 pm

A friend dies in a cooperative. (Saints Row 4)

I am going on the last mission with a friend, where I am already on Zignyak's ship, and he is within easy reach. The problem is as follows: - When we fly in power armor, we are not allowed into the throne room by turning on the shield. On assignment, you need to land on it. I land fine and a friend crashes.

We replayed the task several times, nifiga. Computers pull the game, we also do not complain about the Internet. We both play on licenses bought in incentive.
And this is not the first time I have had such a problem. How to treat such delirium?
8 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vadim Burmistrov 11.03.21

Um, well let a friend learn to land.

a
araveuG ehC otsenrE 11.03.21

Alexander Makarenko is a
familiar problem, my friend also crashed to death upon landing, although he did everything exactly. I had to go to the end alone

K
Kyubi 11.03.21

Let him check the cache of the game and if he has a side of the fashion, then let him blow them to hell, because only because of them this script may not work in the game.
If everything is fine with him, then let him create a game, and you join him.

M
Makar_AS8 11.03.21

Kyuubi
Host was me.
And if the mods are with me, then what, should I demolish them? Played earlier with another friend, I had a couple of mods, everything was top at this moment

E
Eagle-owl 11.03.21

Alexander Makarenko
Try to lower the graphics settings

K
Kyubi 11.03.21

Eagle-Owl
Good advice, it helped me when I was leaving Zignak's ship.
Alexander Makarenko wrote:
You are fine, your friend's script does not work on landing, so you don't have to demolish anything.
For the achievement, it does not matter which of the two players will create the game, the main thing is that they go through it together.

M
Makar_AS8 11.03.21

Kyuubi
Well, with the achievement you almost guessed it, I have only one left to get, where all the missions for loyalty and the plot in the co-op should be passed. I asked a question on the incentive, but I will ask here, for this achievement (Superheroes, unite) you only need to complete tasks for loyalty and the plot, or is there still a catch with secondary tasks?

K
Kyubi 11.03.21

Alexander Makarenko
You just need to complete all the tasks in the co-op, including the side ones (breaking into shops, Genki, races), at least I did that, although I received another achievement with a friend, where I had to start the final quest after completing all the missions ...