3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blood Suslik 31.10.19 03:18 am

Can't take special technology (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

how to get already 10 minutes running around and doesn't want to climb, the door will not open:(
21 Comments
Sort by:
A
Atredis 31.10.19

Need the lock on the door shoot off, lock hanging back.

S
Skygrinder 31.10.19

Stand on top of the trailer to the right of the wooden platform, it shows a metal door and a lock on it that hangs from the inside - shoot the castle. Then ubegaesh these barracks, approximately on the side where you see the door there is a wooden fence(a couple of plywood planks) which is really low and it can climb. Climbing over and the door is already open.

B
Blood Suslik 31.10.19

Atredis
Thank you)

B
Blood Suslik 31.10.19

Skygrinder
Thank you) searched, too, about castle thought, but tried not to look, not seen)

s
serbalabaew 31.10.19

and I will help here how to get it ran the length and breadth not found

V
Volk-Naemnik 31.10.19

This question was abrutal the entire map completed all the quests except the final three Fortresses.
In the inventory 4 special technology, but you need 15 to unlock all the skills (of the open). Where are the missing 11 pieces to find?

A
Asagami Fujino 31.10.19

serbalabaew
Same problem ! it had to take during the mission, but she was not active as drive on Campus, not scanned and now can't go there, and pereprohozhdeniya mission no

+ down the rope down, but it remained inactive

s
serbalabaew 31.10.19

Lift Staff At Fujino Asagami
and in the cooperative, who has not bowled this mission can go?

S
Shiroichirou 31.10.19

The Wolf Mercenary
10 will give 2 side effects at the first global stage. Will be the last, she and 3 is sought in the area of the white house. They are on the map are not displayed, but there is a video on YouTube where these special technologies to find

A
Asagami Fujino 31.10.19

serbalabaew
likely, but where are you gonna find a man not past it

80th 31.10.19

serbalabaew

I wrote support about this. I said look for those who have not done the job. How was it possible to do I just can't wrap my head ...

I
Ioannn 31.10.19

serbalabaew
Lift Staff At Fujino Asagami
This container is taken away, when you go there for the boss that appears after Stripping. But there often throws when searching for accidental liquidation. Yesterday at this place 5 times threw and I saw how the guys climbed to the place where is the container. So open the map and search for players, then a random liquidation and then the card will fall, and it lies often.

C
CrownLogg 31.10.19

serbalabaew
There on the left (in the second screenshot) there is a door which can be opened to enter the building and climb up

i
igrok_8391 31.10.19

serbalabaew
It can be picked up even when passing the elimination, I took it. Find a man who gives contracts to Western Downtown. If the elimination does not appear there, just go to the main menu and come back into the game, then again, take from him the elimination, sooner or later appear in this place.

S
Sergey Yavorskiy 31.10.19

serbalabaew don't be ridiculous! The second screen, turn left 90 degrees, go to the wall. There is a door which has glass all boarded up along the tree, open it and go on aimlessly (where the corridors).

s
serbalabaew 31.10.19

Sergei Yavorsky
that you're too late I've been all passed

P
PanDust 09.12.20

Owners of the New York Warriors.
Faced with a problem, I can not open the door behind which is a container with a special jacket.
Familiar with one video: the right moment begins with the first minute, the player shows what kills the boss, and it falls the key.
I do the same thing. and the bots are similar to come across, but after killing the boss, the key to opening the door does not fall.
I would be grateful for any help)

P
PanDust 09.12.20

I solved the problem, the key was pulled out of the key: where we usually take the factional keys.

S
S.M.Tactical 09.12.20

PanDust
That's just in this case the main thing is not to the moment, my box opened through the wall without going into the room, decided to use the bug. I'm three days real! time tried to find the fucking key, fell the boss after the respasp. I've got all the internet - there's no information and, voila, three days later the box closed and from there fell the key.

P
Psythra 28.02.21

SMTactical
I'm certainly not on time, but what - do I really need to wait for a respawn for several days? I also slipped it through the wall ... I never found the key