3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shaq9832 12.03.21 01:34 am

Blood and Wine, quest \ '\' Paths of Destiny \ '\' (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Help with the task those who passed it, I sailed to this small island, there was a man, I walked to him on the water and talked to him, he said that I could pull out the sword if I showed something there, I went and read the inscriptions on the rocks and now the task weighs `` Wait for the right moment and show your wisdom '', how to understand this? How to complete this quest?
8 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fatum Sibir 12.03.21

Perhaps you should just go through the game further and do good deeds in the quests? I just won't tell you what kind of quests are needed, I got to the island after about 10-12 hours of playing Blood and Wine and tried to do everything well, so when I came to this guy, he immediately said that I was great and proved more than once that I well, just a walking personification of virtues, the quest lasted for three minutes and I was given a cool sword =)

Y
Youxyxol 12.03.21

Go through the quests further, there will be moral choices, do the right ones, the tasks will be completed.

I
IshpYa 12.03.21

I immediately found out who this old man was) But in fact, yes, just go through the rest of the quests.

S
Sky_axel 12.03.21

go through the quest song of the knight's heart choose what you are for the five virtues go through the whole tournament, exactly the whole, I chose the name Geralt of Rivia, accept the challenge of the son of meva and explain that he was fulfilling his secret mission. Under the contract, tell Gessel about the curse and use the transfer to a person across the lake, immediately after him, the quest of the path of destination will be marked. you go to the island and kill the old man and that and the arondite. There is no need for others, it turned out ... at that time only the plot passed before the death of peyrac peiran and began this quest ... the shortest path.

K
KAPRAL27 12.03.21

My grandfather immediately gave the sword to me.

S
Sky_axel 12.03.21

KAPRAL27
right away, even without going through quests or even fighting miracles))))

K
KAPRAL27 12.03.21

Well, I was just playing, accidentally stumbled upon it. He said I was a cool dude and gave me the sword.

R
Ryuzake 12.03.21

http://igrozabor.com/?quest=path-destination