3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Incredible Kleinman 12.03.21 01:34 am

Bug with renaming robots (Fallout 4)

Actually the question: when creating a new robot on a workbench, I cannot change the name - when I try to change it, it resets it to the standard "automatron". Not to say that the glitch is critical, but still little pleasant. Pirate game, patched to the latest up-to-date official version. How can you fix this annoying moment, or is there perhaps some kind of console command?
4 Comments
Sort by:
p
playboy pauly 12.03.21

The license also had such a bug. I did like. I put the robot on a workbench, it changed its name to "automatron", then changed any component (head, body, etc.) and again changed the name to my own. Everything worked

m
mr.sayapov 12.03.21

Pavel Helghast Shevtsov
+ Doing a lot of them is also bad.

I
Incredible Kleinman 12.03.21

Doesn't help, resets the name anyway

G
Guest 25.08.22

NEW FIX FOUND: If it cannot be fixed for you by completing Reunions/Dangerous Minds etc... then I found another solution that should help. It has to do with you having "Neon Flats" installed. This is Creation Club content. This content comes with a quest and a new apartment. You must complete that corresponding quest called "Neon Winter". Once you have completed "Neon Winter", every robot you craft from there on, should not have that name reset/disappearing issue anymore. It definitely worked for me after testing it intensively. Hope it works for you too... Please let me know if it helped :)