3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JoBlack 12.03.21 01:43 am

those. problems (Microsoft Flight Simulator X)

I have a computer Intel Core 2 Duo 2.13GHz, RAM 2048Mb, videocard GeForce 8800GTS with 320Mb.
When you turn on the game for min. settings and at the same time proctically deserted terrain, the game slows down a lot, about 10-20FPS.
Can anyone advise how to increase the performance of the game.
I have an initial version of the game without patches.
38 Comments
Sort by:
M
MR.Lemon 12.03.21

Lehko! In the settings, set the frame limit to 40-60 and that's it.

L
LifeStream [Has left from 12.03.21

In general, it is strange that it slows down you. It seems that the game is not demanding and you have a powerful computer.

D
Dimon77782 12.03.21

I have such a problem: when you hover the mouse over some kind of button or regulator in the cockpit, the screen turns white, the game freezes, i.e. slows down for a few seconds, then everything is fine again, but sometimes it does not come out of this state and freezes. My computer is rather weak, but I think this is not the problem, because the simulator does not slow down at medium settings. Who had this or knows what the problem is, please unsubscribe pliz.

D
Dimon77782 12.03.21

I found an unexpected solution. With Windows from Zwer, I don't remember exactly why the ToolTipFixer service is installed, but it fixes something with tooltips. The problem is solved by disabling this process by the TaskManager.

V
Vasifhik 12.03.21

Good afternoon, please help me to solve the problem I can not install the game Microsoft Flight Simulator Error code 32 what to do

S
SergeyTyumen72 12.03.21

I have all the objects in some kind of black squares and triangles (((how to fix? Pliz help

S
SergeyTyumen72 12.03.21

Vasifhik you have a pirate? I had the same problem with pirates ... then I downloaded from the Internet and all the rules

S
SergeyTyumen72 12.03.21

I have all the objects in some kind of black squares and triangles (((how to fix? Pliz help

e
eternal2000 12.03.21

Lifestream [Has left from PG] is nothing strange in the fact that it slows down, the game engine is ancient, they have already squeezed everything out of it, and it does not slow down only for those who have high-end cars by today's standards (well if you bang not at the minimum, and with scripts)

W
Wetchislaf 12.03.21

Tell me how to connect two mice, one steering wheel, and the other pedals and gas or something like that?

k
kostykss 12.03.21

Help solve the problem! I have a game on two DVDs. The first installation went without problems, the game worked fine, then I decided to install it on another disk, deleted it and tried to put it on another disk, as a
result of which I received the following message "Windows Installer package error ..." clicked OK and received "Error: -1603 Fatal an error occurred during the installation. " I tried to clean the registry,
installed different "Windows installer" and even downloaded the same game from the network. Zero sense !!!

F
Fox2359727 12.03.21

As I understand it, I can find answers to my questions here?) But I'll ask o_O I put MFS Deluxe on it, I put overclocking on it, shouts that Deluxe is not installed, what should I do?

P
Pland 12.03.21

On my seven, the deluxe was normally installed and started, then I began to install overclocking, I start the installation, it is cut down and a window appears to close, debug and search for solutions on the Internet. what to do?

Fox2359727 I advise you to reinstall the deluxe.

S
Swamt 12.03.21

Reinstall the game, maybe it will help or remove the overclocking.

F
FALLEN001 12.03.21

Hi guys!!!
Gives an error: Error reading the file mfsx1.exe, check that the file exists and is available.
Please fill in this file mfsx1.exe. It is located in Data11.cab or Data1.cab. The rest of the files are perfectly extracted. I'll try to make an archive with a normal mfsx1.exe on a new one

V
Vyacheslav17 12.03.21

Hey!
Help solve the problem. I wrote DELUX and when I tried to start, an error occurred: "Unable to create caching of the default directory: (installation address)". I have Windows 7. Installed from this disk on XP - it worked.

S
Swamt 12.03.21

I doubt that the game will go to 7-ke.

M
Mystis 12.03.21

I have 7 and the game is on. Compatibility and so on did not set. I just started up and went.

R
RedBu11 12.03.21

Help plz. I get error 1311 during installation Written in English: check if the D2Feat-1.cab file exists. or have access to it

S
Sir flint 12.03.21

On screenshots, the game looks very cool. However, when I started it, everything was pixelated. My car is very modern (including the graphics engine). Hence the age-old question: how to make the game on the computer match the screenshots? =)