3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
david272 12.03.21 01:43 am

Dwelling of spirits (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

There is such a problem, on the map I found the icon of the dwelling of spirits, this is near the new burial ground, so how to activate this spirit so that he speaks, otherwise he just stands and digs and nothing?
9 Comments
Sort by:
g
gogola 12.03.21

the same bullshit

s
saa0891 12.03.21

Either a bug, or a future DLC.
The same bullshit.

S
SVI 12.03.21

It seems to me that this is just a hint that you can enter the cave and therefore the ghost shows, or maybe not, or just a case when to use a lamp, and not on quests.

s
saa0891 12.03.21

SVI

This is how the lantern icon on the map stays white and does not turn gray like in other cases.

S
SVI 12.03.21

saa0891
et yes, most likely with a bug hanging with a white sign, but the quest is unlikely. Well, we'll wait and see 8 more DLS ..

a
andydron 12.03.21

david272
If you ran past the authors without a witcher's instinct, you would hear the knock of a pickaxe. Turning on the lamp will give you a hint that those who were spirits tried to dig in this place (you get interested). You turn on your witcher instinct and find a hidden entrance.
PS But the icon of the lamp could have been developed, of course, and put out after the opening of the dam.

V
Valeryn47 12.03.21

This whole village is where this spirit is digging. Very interesting ... It looks like it was just recently that corpses were taken there and burned / buried. For the location hints at this. Mountains of corpses, ditches for corpses. Still fresh and. There are still not enough people with carts who carry corpses for dumping. The village, surrounded by a fence with stakes, reminds us that the locals regularly drove away corpse-eaters. And the witcher should be given a custom-made midday, which lives there in the cemetery.

It feels like this location was supposed to be a quest, populated location. With its own plot, etc. For half of the houses are locked and such a detailed drawing of the location is not inherent in the rest, half-empty ruins / villages, where there really is nothing but a cache or a brief event. My opinion is that initially they wanted to do something there, to do something global, interesting ... but apparently they did not meet it, they quickly stumbled upon ghosts, stuck a cache there and that's it.
In principle, this is how almost the entire south of the Velen location and the southeast region looks like. Everything there seems unfinished to me. You can see from the handwriting that something had to be big, well thought out, but not completed yet. It's like a piece of content has been thrown away, or a piece of content that didn't have enough time ...

M
MrOnix 12.03.21

There are 2 CHEST IN THE CAVE BUT THEY ARE INACTIVE

A
Abibok 12.03.21

In general, it is clear: everyone has the same shnyaga. I walked around the whole village, but the lantern shows the spirit only near the cave. I really thought that I was doing something wrong.