3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Redliene 12.03.21 02:14 am

Game Impressions (Dead Island: Riptide)

We are writing your impressions)) We are discussing the pros and cons!)
I personally did not like to play, although I played part 1 several times. Now, if this game came out as a DLC for the first part, it would be nice))
Cons:
-minimum innovations
-dull gameplay
-quite short
Pros:
-New plot -New
good optimization
-a couple of new guns (huh)
222 Comments
Sort by:
V
VYACHEK 12.03.21

Yes, a game for cora with friends.

F
Fanyk 12.03.21

game for clinical.
it seems to be about zombies and about blood with meat and even with a hint of horror (well, at least you want it so), but in the end, according to impressions, it is COOPERATIVE AND FUN !!! )))

X
Xsenon. [Rus] 12.03.21

Fanyk
well, everything is correct, personally, I do not imagine a game or a film about zombies as a horror for me, this is just COOPERATIVE AND FUN

G
GoblinPavel 12.03.21

Literally 10 minutes ago, I finally finished the game! I watched the final video! I quit the game and IMMEDIATELY REMOVED IT ON THE FUCK FROM THE COMPUTER !!!! Since I will obviously not go through the second time! Although the first part went through three times, both once and with friends through Steam! This same game really pissed me off with its stupidity and monotony! Interestingly only an hour at the beginning of the game and an hour at the end! And that's it! The rest of the time is a monotonous muddie! When Henderson passed by, he wanted to remove it, but restrained himself since 25% of the game remained to be completed! There are very few fast travel points in the city, and those that exist are in a heap within a radius of 150 meters! And in the rest and most of the city there are simply no such crossings! Because of this, I had to walk a lot along the same streets back and forth to complete quests! There and back so many times! The zombies stayed in the same places and in the same poses every time! You already know who, where and how much is waiting for you! No surprise effect! I personally just ran past them! Since you are tired of the same murders! Of the "new" weapons I liked most of all the sniper rifle, which was missing in the first part! I never found a lot of weapons that are needed to create excellent weapons according to the drawings (truth-bearer, big baseball bat, gabriel sledgehammer, pride of Zed, etc.)! Although I went through all the side quests I could find! The merchants, unlike the first part, sell one bullshit and apart from first-aid kits there is nothing worthwhile! The only thing worthwhile is the aforementioned sniper rifle that blows heads off in one shot! By the way, there are plenty of components for creating weapons! The weapon itself is missing! In the first part, I personally had the opposite! There were weapons, there were no components! A little pleased with the new monsters, especially the Screamer! When I first met him, I laughed at his face for a very long time))) In the end, I can say that I didn't like the game! For one time! Passed, deleted and FORGOT! IMHO

J
Jay c 12.03.21

I agree completely, the game is just teeming with bugs and monotonous mutton! Everything is the same every time, well, tell me why, when you point at a backpack or a wardrobe, it is written - to speak? (((Respawn enemies, respawn checked things, etc. !! The first part was really interesting, but this crap is complete! It was impossible to remove these idiotic names - such as an evil shotgun, etc.? (((And the control of the GG, as if He's got a weight attached to it! In short, this year is a complete disappointment in games! I hope that the May releases of Metro and the new Resident will not let you down. Once again I regretted that I bought a license! I will wait for a huge patch, since it is impossible to play without it!
PS Shkolota and other noobs can at least completely minus my post, normal people who adequately fully think I agree with me!

P
Parradoxxx 12.03.21

Yes, the sheaf is too imbovy =) Especially for those who are used to sniping in the clave: D

S
SkyGame 12.03.21

I played a little, well, it's just not interesting to play, in the first part it was interesting to play and crush zombies, but here one disgust comes from everything. Again, checkpoints, that if I kill you, then you start from a checkpoint, while you have the weapon, which was broken before his death, will be broken, while the zombies respawn again, and respawn in the same place always, because where it would be more interesting that the zombies were in different places, by the way, the same remained from the last part. in general, the developers did not work on the errors, it is not clear what they did for 2 years, apparently they just decided to rip off the money and concoct this fake. The graphics seemed to me so it became worse, in the first part there were more pleasant landscapes, but here everything is somehow ugly, the effect getting wet is terrible, this is especially noticeable on weapons, and the water is the level of 2003.
I have not written about the gameplay, and there is nothing to write about it, everything that was in the original DI is the same in Riptide.
In general, the credit of trust for games from Polish developers has already ended.

D
D.Artist 12.03.21

So far, the good old DI in the new scenery, I cannot understand what else did you expect from the game?
There are no old locations there, no major changes were promised to us, they added all sorts of trunks
for little things, etc., for me they did it, if you want something completely new, wait for DI2, there maybe
they will please you with something. There was never a plot in the game, it is primarily a meaty, bloody zombie
slasher, the game was not even positioned as a horror.
PS I have not seen any bugs, although I play pirate (for now), the jerks are a little enraged, but I think
patches / modders will fix it soon .

M
Monya72 12.03.21

People DO NOT PLAY THIS, THIS IS A FAKE IS A FAKE. 1 location, you run like a squirrel in a wheel back and forth, especially infuriated by the quest with the boat, what's the point of this quest? I found the boat, put the engine on, and then there was no way to get boats EVERYWHERE. give a quest, you run for 200-300 meters, you come and again 200-300m and it would be fine if these tangled roads would not have been, otherwise it was infuriating to look at the map every 1-2 minutes and where did I go / went / swam. bogged down passing quests save the one save this, DEVELOPED YOU BUT THIS IS NOTHING MORE INTO YOUR HEAD WHAT IS IT? Fucking crap was also invented in every quest building to get into ALWAYS you have to look for an entrance to it, all the time it just stabs at first it seems like it was, but then it just became infuriating.
... 2 location Hunderson is just a wild horror of hell Buggy crap (1 location too). The spawn of mobs, as it were, is instantaneous. killed the mobs in 30 seconds, turn around, stand again, kill them again, turn around behind my back, the ram spawns. DEVELOPMENT OF KRYVORUCHKA I'm just out of this fake. 1 part is a hundred times cooler. at the expense of cars, by the way, what the hell is the development of removed sits behind the wheel on the left side? also infuriates. There are many minor flaws and absolutely unnecessary innovations. And so they killed the episode, and by ending it, I won't say anything about it, but whoever went through will understand me. What is the point of even going through a co-op? to see the end at the end? 2 years, two shitty years THEY WERE IT usually 1 pancake is always lumpy and here 2. quests are absolutely not interesting, passed the game only to see the ending. At first, I really did research everything, but here it got tired very quickly and there was no desire to look for other quests, because they are all monotonous, go there, bring it, then I run there. TIRED. I went through the game and deleted it in w * ny it even in the cooperative I do not want to play, okay at least I took the torrent edishn. I can imagine how people justify themselves by buying a game that the game is class and they will say this to everyone because for this 600 re were given, well, maybe someone and 400-500, but the essence does not change. This game is not worth the money asked for it. 200 rubles maximum as an addition to 1 part, well, in principle, this is an addition, although it is worth it as a full-fledged AAA game. So I said everything, I think many will agree with me both as fans of 1 part (because I also ran around 1 part up and down just because it was interesting there) and beginners, but I think lovers of meat will pass me by and chop everything and everything.

K
Kolyanus83 12.03.21

Is it possible to somehow reduce the respawn time of zombies?

T
Tomas freeze 12.03.21

Well, where is the walkthrough section ??

a
atmaROZ 12.03.21

Fitterr
EvilRabbit
http://i.playground.ru/i/29/31/28/00/pix/image.jpg
I found a katana when I went down into the catacombs :) I was with the attacking zombie, I found it when I was searching it (see screenshots) Chapter 6: To which I am glad, since there is no greater gift for me in this game. The main thing is not to pump katanas - otherwise it will be a dull shmyak-shmyak without harmony of the sedate fanatical a la Zatoichi http://cinemate.cc/movie/247/comments/ ...
pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

T
The punk 12.03.21

Today with a friend (we planned to be in three, but so far together) we started to take place in the Reptide co-op. The game is killer. Everything is really the same as in the first part, but damn, very exciting.
The levels are not bad, the graph is the same as in the first one, only the water is colored. You can port the Persians from the first part, keeping the level and skills. I used it, I really had to download the first part.

The drowned man, a new zombie, left us most of all impressions. It floats in the water, and jumps up when you approach. The first time I didn't know, he thought he was dead, all entangled in seaweed. He came up - and he jumped, I laid bricks. The second time I go up - I see, the same, but not in seaweed, maybe a corpse? And he jumped up, scared even worse. Andrey, my friend, too, I warned him about the trap, I still shouted into the microphone in horror when he jumped up.
And in general, this part in the cooperative is more interesting to pass, it seems to me.

M
Magnum 500 12.03.21

He looked, well, so-so igrulya, the water is beautiful, but the zombies are clumsy, the weapon models are not very good, and the combatant is sluggish, however, I went through only the prologue and a little of the first chapter. But mediocrity is already visible. Let's see what happens next.

d
deusDENTON 12.03.21

We were going to play with four of us, but there were already six people, so we divided into groups: 4 and 2. Two to play is no worse than three or four. Very funny, fun and, what is important, the process of exterminating zombies is addictive.

D
D.Artist 12.03.21

So far I go through alone, the game is a bomb. In fact, the game is still for an amateur,
for example , I get an incredible thrill from slow walking through
picturesque places, and methodical dismemberment of flesh, it's not like in L4D,
where you run like crazy, shoot in all directions, and everything
explodes around , hands legs fly, etc. And here there is no, you see a zombie, you throw a
machete in his chest, then you take out a big fire ax, you come up
and chop off his hand, then he falls, you kick him, and you chop off his
head. I get a special thrill from female zombies, how they roll on the
ground with severed limbs, bleed and scream heart-rendingly , and you
hit her with all your might in the back, she hits the ground and screams even louder,
and it's all so slow and pleasant, mmm ... you cut them until they shut up,
and also the habit of walking and decapitating EVERYONE , even the dead dead,
so that they don't get up, will generally fly away.

atmaROZ.
Tell me, where are the files responsible for the amount of ammunition? =)
In the first one I quickly found it, I dug around here, I didn’t see it.
Another question, do not you know how you can bind alcohol instead of a first-aid kit,
and remove auto-equipment (it enrages when you pick up some kind of knife that
replaces your ax in the slot ...)?
By the way, how do you like the Scottish Dagger? For me, it's a work of art;)

U
ULTR19 12.03.21

D.Artist

G
GoblinPavel 12.03.21

As they say, to each his own!

G
GoblinPavel 12.03.21

Someone sees some pluses! I saw almost some cons! As they say, the taste and color!

F
Fitterr 12.03.21

D.Artist
Tell me , where are the files responsible for the amount of ammunition? =)
In the file default_levels.xml
Parameters:
MaxAmmoPistol
MaxAmmoRifle
MaxAmmoshotgun
MaxAmmoSniper
You put any number and you are happy :)