3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Redliene 12.03.21 02:14 am

Game Impressions (Dead Island: Riptide)

We are writing your impressions)) We are discussing the pros and cons!)
I personally did not like to play, although I played part 1 several times. Now, if this game came out as a DLC for the first part, it would be nice))
Cons:
-minimum innovations
-dull gameplay
-quite short
Pros:
-New plot -New
good optimization
-a couple of new guns (huh)
222 Comments
Sort by:
s
serial86 12.03.21

atmaROZ.
The game has a sniper, brings down zombies with a bang.

R
Russian_Lawyer 12.03.21

People, and there again, when killing a zombie, glasses pop up in the center of the screen?

T
Tomas freeze 12.03.21

D.Artist
and I liked the sickle, the current heads flew, and with them the hands and feet ...)

T
Tomas freeze 12.03.21

hmm, minus in the respawn of enemies, the current passed this or that area, cleared of all the zombies, sighed with relief, they say the road is free, and then they were there again.
I also agree with the names, complete nonsense, evil shotgun, slow, etc., delusional shotgun, he is a shotgun, he repaired the upgrade and the norms are constantly different, the current at the end when 90 percent of the weapon went through the sea, but it is no longer needed.

X
Xsenon. [Rus] 12.03.21

Russian_CJledak
if you don't like these glasses, then for greater immersion in the atmosphere, you can remove the life of zombies and the damage inflicted by them in the settings

E
Evil 1811 12.03.21

in the first part, I liked blowing up zombies on ashmotki, but then I threw a grenade into the crowd and nothing else, only the heads burst and were not even burned.

X
Xsenon. [Rus] 12.03.21

Let's hope that they will fix it. they burn but things don't

a
atmaROZ 12.03.21

D.Artist
I see we have a lot in common in terms of understanding the philosophy of passing))) Hold five.

Question number 1 - Antihemor - ammunition, wear and tear, a bluesy bar of endurance
(I am too lazy to dig in the files, I used to work with Crysis, Frontlines: Fuel of War, Medal of Honor Airborne and here broke)
In Metro or Stalker, it's another matter, there are trains and slyness just an unacceptable evil for the process and the feeling of the tactical beauty of the game.

Question number 2 "alcohol instead of a first aid kit" and remove auto-equipment (when picking up any average knife, it replaces the weapon in the hand).
The answer to the first was above - just poke around with the train and forget about the first aid kits.
And the uninvited fucking auto-change of weapons PASSES me !!! - I don’t know the solution, but I would like to know. Minus, of course, when the player is not given the opportunity to stake out the cells at his discretion.
Here, the developers screwed up to the fullest, as well as with the stupid strip of stamina, which I remove with a trainer.

Scottish Dagger? For me it is the same;) For close combat, tin. Paired with Katana, which, in turn, is used for crushing meat (in some centimeters) but a little more distantly. Throwing also brings its charm to the process, but the mess with weapon cells and the fear of losing a valuable unique weapon bring a fly in the ointment. I am also dragging a Tomahawk - a percussion throwing weapon of the Indians, sometimes also to control the burning)

W
Warezhunter_ 12.03.21

A good game, it reminds the first cutters a little in its atmosphere.
But not without flaws. As in the original, the enemies are pumped along with the character, but in Riptitude, due to the fact that they have made a bunch of types of firearms, the balance has become much better than in the original. In the original, I only found a revolver, and cartridges for it were a rarity, but here they are practically everywhere lying around and sold. Autochange of weapons is really enraging: when a character gets out of rage, the weapon in his hand is not the one that was before entering the rage mode, he can suddenly switch to a grenade, Molotov cocktail, RPG or something else. The weapon switches only to the mouse wheel. Since it is implemented in shooters on buttons 1, 2, 3, etc., it does not work here, and during the battle the necessary weapon simply does not turn on. And for the single player mode, the game is still a bit complicated, but I still passed it. By the way, he played for a black woman,
And yes, it is necessary to mention the long downloads between locations, this is just awful, there are a lot of locations in the game: caves, mansions, etc., practically copy each other, and because of the long download, I did not explore them all.

D
D.Artist 12.03.21

So, I figured out the ammunition, I just needed at least 500 cartridges to carry
with me for the pistol, shooting zombies from a 9mm barrel introduces incredible immersion, as
if I were playing in RE2, where the clip was really on the ghoul, or even 2 went away.

Alexander Pokhmelyansky
Misier, no offense, but you fight like shit ...

gamer49692 The
thing is cool, but it was already in the original =)
And by the way, there are no such idiotic names in the original (in English),
so say thanks to the localization ...

Warezhunter_
Toggle trunks very easily and simply like this:
You set the "rosette" to the number 2, then, when you need
def. weapon, hold down 2, and with the mouse you jump to
the slot you need, voila, the weapon is in your hands.

atmaROZ.
Personally, the blue strip suits me quite well, without it it would be wrong,
but I use alcohol instead of first-aid kits (Logan, all the cases;), in the original,
alcohol could be thrown into one of the slots, from there it booted, but right now
everybody has to be in inventory just climb ...
I hope the auto-equip will be fixed, or at least the option will be given = /

D
DeN BiostaR 12.03.21

I ran in 22 hours, ok, I liked it, a huge minus a lot of identical rooms, basements, bungalows, cartridges around the sea, which makes it more shooter for me, it saves a sniper very much, it's strange that I found one current in the game. roschlenenka at a height it's nice to wave a katana. and yes, two locations are somehow not enough for me 6 out of 10.

D
DeN BiostaR 12.03.21

sniper here on the bigboard,
maybe kama needs

P
Pipin77 12.03.21

Monya72
I was late with a comment, but I can't ignore your friend!
From everything that you wrote here, exactly three conclusions can be drawn:
1) You are 12-16 years old (I give it a tight fit).
2) You do not see the difference between your own opinion and the opinion of others.
3) You, apart from kolobok, seem to be not fond of literature. My advice to you, read, say, "War and Peace", "Fathers and Children", the Soviet classics are also possible. Well, or, if it's really hard, watch a good movie "Tired of the Sun" (This is, if not clear, to the question of the ending of the game). And in general it is beneficial for general development
Well, now, based on these simple conclusions, I will give you one more little advice - you should not express your opinion so rudely. If you don't like the game, good. I respect people who give adequate criticism, "Taste and color ..." as they say. But what you wrote is salmon spawning. Tons of your resentment, seasoned with your unreasonableness, and all this without a single rational explanation. Aren't you ashamed to write this? Oo

In general, you are not the only one like Monya72 ...
Jay C, GoblinPavel, EvilRabbit, asdodsa, Vova Kuzkin, you401, HuntR- guys, you are from the same test. All of the above, in one way or another, applies to you.
Comment Tar1k91 as an example for all of you. This is what it means to express your opinion.

For decency, it is necessary to say about the game ^ _ ^ "
A great addition to the first part. I hope that the second part will not disappoint either! ^ _ ^ (The studio, of course, needs to be scolded for being in a hurry with the release. The version of the game is clearly damp, and needs a couple of three patches;))

T
TheSH2RM 12.03.21

Great app :) worthy of the original.

T
TheBeatles1337 12.03.21

After installing the game, when loading the "start of the game" it crashes, then I set the Single game in the network settings, then after loading the game started, but then after 2 seconds it crashed, then when I went to the desktop, everything started to slow down terribly, tell me what to do ?

P
Pipin77 12.03.21

TheBeatles1337
Do you have a repack or a license to start with?

s
stalkermasterman 12.03.21

The game is more fun to play than the first part. I liked the missions to defend the camp. Finally we added boats to the game. We were pleased with new types of zombies, especially those that lie in the water with algae on their heads. But here again this respawn. It seems to have cleared the territory, I come back and there are zombies again. Well, in general, more interesting than the first part.

S
SteveG8 12.03.21

A very interesting start (20% of the game, though I haven't reached Henderson yet) .. I've already found a couple of modifications.

P
Paul Atreides 12.03.21

People, how to complete the Quest Safe Harbor? Gives Maggie, we need to find the tree house. I got to the highlighted area, there is one tree with a ladder, climbed up, I didn't find a damn thing ... What is there to look for? Maybe a glitch.