3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pool02 12.03.21 02:55 am

Urgently! Anyone who has problems with the Colosseum! (Painkiller)

Such infa:
Colloseum
Map - Demon Morph (Turn into a demon).
Condition for obtaining: turn into a demon exactly 5 times.
The condition is clumsy, not entirely correct: you need to turn into a demon 5 times without loading the game (in one breath), or otherwise the game will fail and you will fail the task.

Try it. Good luck.
28 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lash-Z 12.03.21

pool
Hello!
Well, you know about my Colosseum - already 6 attempts to earn a card. NEVER rebooted, NEVER was killed, turned into a Demon and 3 times (as I wrote in my assignment), and 5 times (as you advised) = NO-FI-HA! :( They didn't give me a map anyway! This is, apparently, a glitch of MY game. And this is the only map that I don't have!

One friend advised me to put a patch directly in front of the Colosseum (then it must be removed immediately - in order to avoid glitches).
But I didn’t put it, I want to try it SO once more.
If someone needs it, say… I’ll post it.

P
PainkillerDark 12.03.21

To pool02 & Lady-kitty

By the way, yes - I also ran with Daniel around the colosseum without loading and filled 5 demon modes - NOTHING! I even had a dream that I opened this map ... I tried it on other difficulty levels - nothing! Well, okay - we will suffer and support each other together!

k
katamaranchik 12.03.21

Nifiga card is not taken. Version 1.5. Will have to surrender. (((

1 question 12.03.21

4 years of dealing with glitches down the drain)

D
DupaVoz 12.03.21

Oh, I don’t know, guys, how many times I played, I always got a card, with the required number of transformations. And the downloads did not affect this.

P
PainkillerDark 12.03.21

I don’t know - it’s better not to risk it and pass the level without downloads and turn into the fifth time the last soul of the last big monster)

D
Drawn 12.03.21

Version 1.5
Wo, let me guess, Akell's extension pack paintiller and booh in one package.

D
Daniel Garner 12.03.21

I patched it to the latest version, but the glitch with the map still remained

S
Slav0K 12.03.21

Up to 1.64 patched?

D
Daniel Garner 12.03.21

Yes!

S
Slav0K 12.03.21

Then I don’t know, I have Gold edition 1.64, and I honestly didn’t check)

D
Daniel Garner 12.03.21

I remember for a long time by some miracle I managed to get it (on version 1.64, of course), I don't remember the map, in my opinion something is connected with the armor, there is a glitch in the task itself, it says to turn into a demon 3 times at least, but in fact 5 times, and I have already turned 10 times, but the card was not given (though with the help of the tarot card "transformation into a demon"). And by the way, on the last level where you have to kill Alastor in the addon, it says no more than 6 minutes, but in fact no more than 4 minutes, also a typo in the task.

S
Slav0K 12.03.21

10 times impossible to turn! 5 times is to collect all the souls (which I did) + 3 times become a demon with the help of a card = in the end 8 times maximum. Maybe there is no mission to collect a single soul?
There are a lot of typos in PC4 !!! Haunted City - Become a demon at least 3 times, but it turns out 10! Or Hangar - Kill King Alastor in at least 4 minutes! Well, it’s immediately obvious that the translation was taken from the first PC, firstly there was neither Alastor, but Asterot, secondly, there is no chapter leader in the Hangar, including Asterot, and thirdly, not in 4 minutes, but in 5 minutes.

D
Daniel Garner 12.03.21

Well, 10, of course, I said figuratively, I remember that I turned to hell, but they didn't give me a card. And what about the fact that "maybe there is a task not to collect a single soul"? This is unlikely, because when I managed to get the card, this was not for sure! Most likely you need to transform exactly 5 times, no more, no less. I will try, in my opinion this is the only way I have succeeded.

S
Slav0K 12.03.21

I also tried exactly 5 times and didn’t give it. Or you can download Powermad, and type pkmorethenperfect in the console, and then they will definitely give you a map! =)

D
Daniel Garner 12.03.21

No, I would like to earn it honestly, with codes I am not pinned to play "for passing".

S
Slav0K 12.03.21

I, too, are not interested in going through the codes, I am only kidding with the codes)

S
Slav0K 12.03.21

I understood what needs to be done to open the map !!!
In general, I collected all the souls and did not use gold tarot cards, and the card was opened to me.
As I understand it, at the level of the dead city we get a card of transformation into a demon, and probably when we use gold cards in the colosseum (if, of course, there is a transformation into a demon), then how many times we did not transform, it nullifies our work, therefore, in order to open a card, it is desirable to pass this level without tarot cards.

D
Daniel Garner 12.03.21

Maybe only then without one "transformation into a demon", but with all the others is it possible?
In general, I collected all the souls and did not use gold tarot cards, and the card was opened to me.
You must have sweated well, collecting all the souls without using the "soul trap" card is not easy.

S
Slav0K 12.03.21

Perhaps, most likely this is because of this card "transformation into a demon", but with the rest it is probably possible.
Yes, there was a tin, especially when a large crowd, souls quickly disappear, and archers from the balcony, too, was steamed to throw off. And so the rules, I have already passed the first part again and VooN, as the other two I will go through I will lay out all the saves for the four parts. First, on 3 difficulties, I go to 5 stars, and then to 4 at speed, with shots of course) VooN at speed generally passed quickly, they also gave the ability to use an unlimited number of gold cards, so I put iron will (invulnerability), endless ammunition and scepter, and mostly fired with a six-barrel or electric driver combo =)