3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pool02 12.03.21 02:55 am

Urgently! Anyone who has problems with the Colosseum! (Painkiller)

Such infa:
Colloseum
Map - Demon Morph (Turn into a demon).
Condition for obtaining: turn into a demon exactly 5 times.
The condition is clumsy, not entirely correct: you need to turn into a demon 5 times without loading the game (in one breath), or otherwise the game will fail and you will fail the task.

Try it. Good luck.
28 Comments
Sort by:
D
Daniel Garner 12.03.21

For example, if I passed all 5-star levels "outside of hell" (except for one level), then naturally I will not receive a bonus, then I will have to start over, or can I just pass that 5-star level in the second round?

S
Slav0K 12.03.21

The bonus level opens when you go through the game with 5 stars on 4 difficulties (that is, on the last one), but you can first go through 3 difficulties on 5 *, and then start a new game, leave records and go at speed. By the way, if it was 5 * once, then it is much easier, you can endlessly use the cards)

D
Daniel Garner 12.03.21

And how is it for speed?

S
Slav0K 12.03.21

Well, high-speed passage, set a time record, pass the level as quickly as possible, and if there is an opportunity to kill fewer monsters. (In short, pass not by 5 *, but on the contrary, faster)

D
DenisAl 12.03.21

Who if in the future stumbles upon this discussion. I laid out all the tarot cards and then it turned out, passed on a nightmare and you can load. Apparently the description lacks lines, transform at least 3 times without having tarot cards, as in the first part of the game.

G
Guest 16.03.23

patch 1.64 need exactly 5 times. (also works with transform to demon card)

G
Guest 16.03.23

patch 1.64 need exactly 5 times. (also works with transform to demon card)

G
Guest 16.03.23

Did 2 times durying whole map, loaded before final arena, then did it 3 times using cards. Works. (1.64)