3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xRizzen 12.03.21 03:06 am

Locations: status - Cleared. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Cleared in some places - not in some places ... wtf? Is there such an option that they can be sent again (on a quest, for example) to a place that without the status "Cleared" and then will be? who will say about this ...
12 Comments
Sort by:
x
xCyberpunKx 12.03.21

I cleared one cave, there was a chest in the depths, pulled everything out of the chest. Then he accidentally took a quest according to which it was necessary to get a sword from this cave (some sort of family heirloom). I return, everyone is dead (they lie in the same places where I soaked them). I go to that chest, it contains the sword I need. I take it - I leave.

Conclusion: If you run and clean everything from nefig, then in the future it will not be interesting to complete quests ...

R
RicoChico 12.03.21

xCyberpunKx
This sword most likely lay before taking the quest.

S
SGate 12.03.21

I cleaned the Bloody Throne, then they gave the task in Falkride to kill a vampire in it, I come all the vampires are alive again and even on the shelves there are items that I took last time, and there are junk in the chests, but there is nothing in the barrels, bags and chests of drawers.
In the fort, Nygrath cleared out all the evil spirits, but the status was not cleared, after 2 in-game days he ran there, and there the Imperials are already sitting and inside the fort, to put it mildly, they are sent away :)

I
Incredible life 12.03.21

No, I didn't. The situation was the same.

j
jino10017 12.03.21

There is a forti in the game, in one of them an old woman sits, so she grills that they say "all sorts of things come here from time to time, but I won't go anywhere, let them tolerate me," then move in, the holy place does not be empty :)

x
xRizzen 12.03.21

So the campaign status for the loks "Cleared" appears when there is nothing to do there, or what? The question remains.

Celdor I got
into the 'Bloody Throne' by accident, without a task. I cleaned it out.

R
Rold 12.03.21

Cleared is placed on everything except the forts that are on the maps in the castles (these are quest forts and they will never be empty there either bandits, or brothers, or a legion), and some types of locations, however, if the dragon's nest (where the muzzle is drawn) is written cleared does not mean that it is empty, dragons are reborn. also, bandits and monsters appear from time to time in the cleared places ... but this is in case you want to fight and go far. The marker "Cleared" is just to show that there are no artifacts and other garbage.

F
FIlINos 12.03.21

"Cleared" is also not set if the place will once belong to someone thread. If you kill the monsters in a place where people will settle after some quest thread, this place cannot be "cleared".

x
xRizzen 12.03.21

It turns out that initially I understood correctly ... ok + for the forum, good luck to everyone.

P
Pomu4 12.03.21

In the subject of a sword relic. I first cleared the identity. then after a while he took the square on the sword, came and all the enemies were alive, and the objects resurfaced

D
Dubki2 12.03.21

xRizzen you are right

Pomu4 licenses are all dead

m
marlboro144 12.03.21

Can you tell me if it is possible to get the mark "cleared" at the Glenmoril Coven location? On the quest of the comrades-in-arms, I cleaned everything up there, but the mark does not appear ..