3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TTokimon 12.03.21 03:06 am

Should we wait for localization or Russifier? (Strike Suit Zero)

I was interested in the game, but I will not download about it in English.
Having rummaged through the Internet, I have not yet found any information about possible Russification. Maybe someone heard that?
12 Comments
Sort by:
R
RazorNuKe 12.03.21

Turn on the subs and translate like this. I have not heard about localization, but the game almost only came out like a week.
By the way, in the folder d: Games Strike Suit Zero pc main Localization - noticed russian and other languages ​​=))

R
Russian Combine 12.03.21

In principle, you can gamble in English too. The plot is not particularly strong there.

T
TTokimon 12.03.21

RazorNuKe
This gives hope)

T
TTokimon 12.03.21

Russian Combine
But what about research? Description of the ships? Using the poke method, you just click and you will have to remember everything. For example, I am not strong in English, it will be difficult to understand.

R
Russian Combine 12.03.21

TTokimon
So there are training videos for almost everything.
"For example, I am not strong in English" - do not be offended, but in our time it is embarrassing to say.

X
Xorras 12.03.21

TTokimon
harvester is right =)
Many games came out with English voice acting ... Here you can involuntarily learn the words: D but in this game there are no especially difficult words -_-

K
Konstantine45 12.03.21

I hope there will be no problems with the passage.

T
TTokimon 12.03.21

So far I have not found any information anywhere. So I suppose to wait if it's worth it, it's the maximum of amateur translation from the enthusiasts. Alas, I lost the site where they do this (maybe there are a lot of them, but I had one), if anyone has a site, everyone would be happy if he checked if there are plans to translate the game)

n
neinoneon 12.03.21

I may not know something, but a simple autocorrect english to russian in the index file allows you to get the Russian menu and subtitles

R
Ruri_Tsuyuri 12.03.21

everything is clear without Russian

a
acsimand 12.03.21

So the game from Novy Disk came out in Russian!

K
Kay Ovald 12.03.21

There is no rusik for the Augmented Edition and I doubt that it will be. You can return the partial Russian language, which was made for the first version of the game, but this is about half, that is, there will always be either English or Russian. There is advice about this with Steam.