3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
d1mon2tr 31.10.19 03:28 am

What do you think about poisoning hawthorn?

I like a man living in the Irkutsk region are very concerned about this situation. Though I did not use, but would like to know what you think.
226 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sam_FisherPG 31.10.19

collector
No need to be smart buddy, nobody (and I'll-I will) do not promise. If you drink or use on their own shit, then be prepared to accept the consequences, including the poisoning and perhaps worse. Another thing that people in this time of life is bad, and it is getting in the drum vodka or a machine gun if only with the feet mowed.
Spoiler

D
Delphis 31.10.19

how does the PM work?

D
Delphis 31.10.19

friendly Playground, Hello friendly PG

V
VLA2319 31.10.19

if you want to be healthy drink alone and in the dark

S
Sam_FisherPG 31.10.19

julia-777
It all comes about hawthorn tincture which is made for outdoor use (and not counterfeit). It's one thing when people drink the drug in order not to die, and they come across a counterfeit, it is another thing when people are looking for what would be something cheaper, and end up in the emergency room or directly in the grave.
Mind you, adults initially know where it can lead, and still drink liquids with questionable content.
Comprende ? So don't confuse the hell with the finger, all looking for an excuse to justify their stupidity.

y
yariko.v 31.10.19

I first heard about it on the news on TV. I heard no crime in this. In fact, as mentioned in Novosad packaging for the consumer was clearly stated that to apply the product only for external use - baths, wipe to cleanse the body and so on. If the brain of the consumer is not, or he doesn't care at all, that here is powerless common sense.

In General, you can think of it as evolution, and to pass this evolution can only sane individual...

y
yariko.v 31.10.19

Traun wrote:
Down and out drunks ease, why is it on all channels to show?
To show the dark side of the force... And maybe someone else, to persuade him to the light side...

collector wrote:
And sonorous name is clearly not just.
What's the name?! Can be called anything. Candy - Red Shapochka, or cookies - Pinocchio does not mean that the first contains the meat, and the second made of plywood. Read the name does not negate the fact that it is necessary to think a head.

H
Hryas 31.10.19

Alexfor
The Inquisitor newbies

Love to piss off patriotov
It's funny to watch as they defend the chaos, destruction and total *PP in the country ))

W
Wing42 31.10.19

Slash wrote:
It's funny to watch as they defend the chaos, destruction and total *PP in the country ))
Of course protect. One of the peculiarities of Russian mentality is the phrase, which is not ryflowana and censored version sounds like this: "don't be fooled - not live. Quiet awe of oblaposhivaniya and deception suckers, is the constant companion of my compatriots.
Why is it necessary to protect the mess? Because if you mess the easiest to cheat and steal, people do not immediately realize that something is wrong and something is missing.
Why is it necessary to protect the ruin? Because the devastation is a great excuse.
Why is it necessary to protect the income statement in the country? Because there is nothing more valuable than your own *oops, they have.

A
Aleksator 31.10.19

Hryas
that is, you do not deny that live in the same ass. Well, that's all I needed to know.

A
Aleksator 31.10.19

Wing42
sounds like everyone in the country only steal, never do it.

R
Red Barels 31.10.19

happen. the measure is necessary to know (I dont know)

L
Luka_gg 31.10.19

The Inquisitor newbies
Spoilerd really poor the Kremlin won, and that's why their poor and unfortunate blame all the troubles, what kind of people are gone. Well, I think, led the country to international isolation, but Swaziland is our good friend, well, I think had occupied the territory of the brotherly people, robbed by bandit laws, in violation of the Constitution, and territorial integrity, we do not honor the laws and do not advise anyone, well what can I say, it happens, but a dead economy, Oh, in Africa do not know what the economy is, well, because live people, come on, drop your income, purchasing power, growing taxes, interest on loans, mortgages, wages have sunk below the level of China (2006: China - $233, Russia - $406. In 2016: China - $774, Russia - $547), well, we fell for the export of products of manufacturing below the Czech Republic, Canada, Japan, USA, Germany, China; well, falling investment, falling industrial production index; the number of industrial robots per 10,000 employees in 2015, took the last place – 1 to 10000, and that we are ahead of the WORLD (average 69), China, Czech Republic, Serbia, Italy, USA, Taiwan, Germany, Japan, Singapore, South Korea; and that the standard of living, with the miracle 58th place, but garbage that economic development ahead of us already Mongolia; well, that is bombing civilians in Syria, but think of it, are gun-fun DNI, LC, at our expense, Yes, I thought Boeing was shot down, people died, but there hawthorn poisoned, and che, well, not growing anything, in decline, ruined, destroyed, out in queues in hospitals, people die, and the medicine of the poor (this is all wrong; when you die, and then come), hospitals close, high mortality, and where are not dying because of the bad roads constantly dying is the main cause of accidents, emergency often does not itch in General, people freeze to death, weeks living in cars, well, anything, but not terrible, the rulers tried, with knees up, so have three decades of the people think; what about sanctions, Oh, us sanctions against specific officials of the state and the rulers are our favorite, has imposed retaliatory, in SPITE of THAT, pakatoa West bestehenden, sanctions against the Russians, so let the West suffer now; we'll raise rossiysko from his knees, you look over there on the public debt of the United States, as created and intracaldera, Yes tomatoes 300-800 rubles per kg., but HIS home is something only farmers seselectin, tractor, marsh decided to go to Moscow good, well, problem we then decided to look in the ROS. guard and the police decided problem, everything is fine; a drove, che, because Plato is not happy, well, anything, the police, again, have judged already, work with, as pretty, and happy, President believe, won a rating of 146%, wow how we work well, that's just something all slaves unhappy, what of the net? Maybe it's the poverty, well, I think we have a lower class only 55%, and utter poverty of about 25%, uh, and we have more taxes, here's to you dear rossiyantsy overhaul on the track, and a paid entry into the city, the chorus of your calculation on the cadastral value, and raise tariffs on utilities, and then began to consume less; well, here again, what is not happy that outraged Europe rots, Americans are soulless collapse, debt look, and that the offshore well, a couple of billion dollars exported to Panama, but for a few billions bought non-existent cello; what is it, again, and Zakharchenko our brother, we will find, regret and release; Oh, and Vasiliev do not touch, she so poor thing suffer the year, it's a hassle of some kind, to return all at once, people require!!! And Serdyukov, come on, he got a medal, a contribution is made, and Medvedev medal for the development of the economy, the economy is dead Oh, well, what is not a contribution? All the rules, slaves, that raised wages, have people cut, now what's wrong? So you need, there is no money, BUT you hold all the best and good mood and health! Main health, and then HIV has reached serious proportions, treat it soulless Western drugs is not necessary, plantain, attach, pass! Opened 20 thousand temples, and closed 23 thousand schools, so what, spirituality first of all, the doctors say candle for the health check, and all will be Well, I think that the main cause of death, not terrorism, and the Vessels, the Heart, and then Cancer, digestion, respiration, PNN, infectious diseases, suicide, accidents, Alcohol, Mental, Murder, Poisoning, Frozen, Drowned, and then terrorism. Well, we're fighting terrorism, how or whatever, we are great natsy!
And science and technology that there is, duck is all Obama, SKOLKOVO robs, it's definitely not for Chubais, his medal ought to be issued, for innovation.
Well then you can blame the oligarchs, criminal-gangster regime of government, how can you blame putena, he's a poor little dwarf, well, not friends with him, well he turned the country into a world aggressor, well introduced against him and his entourage sanctions, well, he does not know already where to go and what to do, he accompanies the disease is a pathological liar, night and day, the poor are not sleeping, what would be the repression even further, to sign, kind of stole a lot, but you still gathered around himself the same thieves and crooks, signed a PACKAGE of the old woman Shapoklyak to be objectionable to the state, fighting with people, I'm sorry the 5th column, Oh collaborators of the Department of state, foreign agents, wow showed us imposed Nazi.., Oh sorry, ROS. the guard instructed the FSB to decipher Internet traffic and riot police, at our own expense to beat over the heads of us. Bad ludishki, not to live in poverty and in the middle of the bolt, so silent, going in groups, but you, the law – a ban on rallies (try to get permission) and more than three is not collected, or the valiant policemen down, at the expense of taxpayers, of course, and go to jail.
Oh, poor good, surrounded by enemies, but what people don't like his politics of spirituality, poverty, crime, collapse, corruption, exclusion, repression. What is wrong with people going, do not vote for edro, although they did promise to pereubedit promised promises, live abroad, and are proud of, so Patriotic are proud of Rossiyskoi, they built themselves palaces, well, stole from people (no government money is taxpayers ' money), and che, think, accept unconstitutional laws, come on, what's the problem? What are those weird people out, even on the state Debt of the USA will see, but if nothing is won, let eat Crimea (Crimea is ours after all).
"In 16 years in power, Putin has proved that Rosie can control any rogue, to write laws for every scoundrel, and to be Prime Minister any fool." - Andriy Pyatov.
"He has a right to exist only a state that honors and protects the freedom of its own citizens. Other States (modes) are useless and harmful and must be DESTROYED!" - Ara Tengri "Superman – Iter ad Ortus"
People who vote for the losers, thieves, traitors and crooks, not their victims. They are accomplices. - George Orwell.
In times of universal lies, telling the truth - it's extremism - George Orwell. (to become for the comments, likes, reposts, objectionable words in the direction of the mode of government, the law of spring, a ban on rallies, freedom of expression, non-free media (83 points from 100) and tD., etc.)
In General, I agree with you, the government has got to do with it, at all! Then why do we? Let go, and it will be easier.
Orwell George. 1984Он again scratched his ankle. Day and night telecrane slapping you in the ears with statistics proving that people today more food, more clothes, better houses, more fun entertainment that they live longer, work less and have themselves become bigger, healthier, stronger, happier, smarter, more enlightened than fifty years ago. Not a word of it cannot be proved or disproved. Party, for example, argues that good today, forty percent of adults proles, and before the revolution, literacy was only fifteen percent. The party claimed that the infant mortality rate was now only one hundred and sixty per thousand, whereas before the revolution was three hundred... and so on. It is something like a single equation with two unknowns. It may well be that literally every word in the history books, even the things that one accepted without question, was pure fantasy. Who knows, maybe never have been any such law as the right of the first night, or any such creature as a capitalist, or any such headgear as a cylinder.
excerpt from the book "451 degrees Fahrenheit"the Analogy with Putin and his cronies oligarchs:
If the government is bad, the damn thing does not understand, strangling people with taxes, is still better than if the people worried. Peace, Montag, above all! Arrange different contests, such as: who better to remember the words of popular songs, who can name all the major cities of the States or who knows how much harvested grain in Iowa last year. Fill people's heads with numbers, fill with them with innocuous facts until they are stuffed, but it would seem that they are very educated. They even will have the impression that they think that they are moving forward, though they are actually standing still. And people will be happy, because facts they crammed it immutable. But don't give them any slippery stuff like philosophy or sociology. God forbid, if they start to build conclusions and generalizations...

V
Vampire_98 31.10.19

Need to drink less !

W
Wing42 31.10.19

Alextar wrote:
sounds like everyone in the country only steal, never do it.
This is what I do best in view of the above reasons (chaos, destruction, oops).

F
Fignja100591 31.10.19

DayPsycho
I've read interviews with the victims - vpravdu to 15 tonnes per month is very little. BUT it strikes me more - none of the victims do not think about the fact that you do not drink alcohol! Now tell me, fool, why drink?!

F
Fignja100591 31.10.19

infantilus flegmatikas
Damn, You the leadership and the government prohibits the exercise and read books? Or Dunn structure force You to pour alcohol?! Stop lying, stop kidding yourself! People on booze just throw big money, or who never considers how much he could save by being sober!!!

y
yariko.v 31.10.19

Fignja100591 wrote:
Now tell me, fool, why drink?!
The question is incorrect. Why not? Why?
Why drink alcohol? Because properly educated. And this began with the wrong upbringing (or lack thereof) of parents.

N
Nevoeiro 31.10.19

Wing42
and so you say do not belong to this cohort?

W
Wing42 31.10.19

Nevoeiro wrote:
and so you say do not belong to this cohort?
And we have an excuse not to invent. That is what is special.