3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nurbak 13.03.21 12:42 am

Easter Eggs and Sends (Uncharted 4: A Thief's End)

We all love the unknown ...
Studio Naughty dog, always leaves a huge number of references to the fruits of their work, be it Crash, Jack and Dexter, or Last of Us.
Share everything you could dig up in a new, semi-open world for the series.
Anything that seems strange, interesting or funny to you.
Forward to the unknown!
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex2019 13.03.21

Sony Xperia Z5 in multiplayer and campaign.

n
nurbak 13.03.21

Great reference to the legendary Crash bandicoot
ALMOST at the very beginning of the game, don't miss
Spoiler
Spoiler

b
black335b 13.03.21

Why are there so few people here? Probably no one can buy a game for 4000 rubles!

L
Lightninggg 13.03.21

The game passed quickly, I missed a lot, but I will notice some obvious things.
-Almost at the end of the game, there is a scene where Nate runs away from an armored car on foot. The camera is positioned as in the levels with the stone in Kresh Bandicoot. Again, they pay tribute to the classics, in the second part it was also similar.
-Nate and Elena's daughter was named Cassandra, after Nate's mom.
-And their dog's name is Vic. If you remember, Drake said at some point in the game that he would someday get a pet and call him Victor, heh.
-The Last of Us: American Daughters poster in Cassie's room.
-Sam in his youth is dressed in exactly the same clothes as Nate in his youth in the 3rd part.
-The Panama Prison level was mentioned in the first Anche. Drake said something like "... it doesn't get worse than in Panama prison", I don't remember literally.)
-In the chapter where we ride the boat, if you jump into the water near a sunken ship (or not necessarily there?), Nate will say "Marco?" The same thing that he said in parts 2 and 3 when he got into the pool. The game is like that.
In the course of the passage, I also noticed all sorts of things, but from a large number of events I somehow forgot. You definitely need to replay it.

x
xMiGx 13.03.21

In a mission where Drake is at his home in the attic, Drake examines items and recalls past adventures. And he remembers the adventures of the first three games on the Playstation 3, but in the attic there is also a mention of Uncharted: Golden Abyss (a game from the Uncharted series from the Vita console). Next to a toy pistol against the wall is a box with the words "Francisco Vasquez de Coronado" and the mark "Send to Marisa". Marisa is Drake's friend from the Golden Abyss game, and Francisco Vasquez de Coronado is the Spanish conquistador who is often mentioned in this game.