3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 31.10.19 03:30 am

What the mechanics of swimming in the game or how to get there? (Days Gone)

How to get this roadblock NERO?
The game has the mechanics of swimming , but the game allows you to swim 5 seconds. It was like a hint that the deacon is afraid of water (cannot swim). And I thought that in the future no longer afraid and you can swim, but this topic was never solved.
How to get there did not understand.
8 Comments
Sort by:
d
djjack 31.10.19

Overclocking with nitrogen jump, such places with objects of the studies of NERO in the game pieces 6.

M
Marvelosi 31.10.19

00 the Brave sailor

Further on the subject will understand that the deacon does not know how to swim....

D
DayPsycho 31.10.19

Marvelosi
this is when the end really?? I did not understand why he can't swim (((

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 31.10.19

DayPsycho
When out they went, on which the deacon made an offer. The lady(forgot name) wanted to bathe ,but was stopped. Anything specific he did not say, and further in the game about never told.

D
DayPsycho 31.10.19

00 the Brave sailor
WELL, that's it.... And I remember at the end where you have to swim across and he's such a bliiin..... supposedly that will be difficult..... and then the screen saver already.... (last mission)

U
Urgash 01.06.21

Marvelosi
He knows how. He just doesn't like it. Since Afgan, the trauma is mental.

A
Ashley33 12.07.21

Urgash for
sure. He even tells the story of how their armored personnel carrier drowned and he pulled the corpses of his colleagues out of the water - the only one who survived. After that, he swims no better than John Marston)

D
Denis g 12.07.21

Well, yes, after Afgan, a fear of water developed, it's logical.