3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evgeny Krutikov 13.03.21 12:43 am

Guys please answer who fumbles. (Fallout 4)

Fps sags up to 40-30 places, the graphics settings do not affect anything. Do I have a game with a computer or is it just that the game is optimized?
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stormtroopir 13.03.21

game optimization

n
nestrbob 13.03.21

Evgeny Krutikov
Get on board the ship "Constitution", go to the board and see how much FPS will be.
Spoiler

s
saa0891 13.03.21

Evgeny Krutikov wrote:
Fps sags up to 40-30 places, the graphics settings do not affect anything.
As it does not affect, this cannot be, turn off lighting, rays, draw range, anti-aliasing (these settings can load the system well) and the FPS will definitely rise.

C
Cheburashka 13.03.21

Evgeny Krutikov
The most such graph setting affecting the FPS reduction is rays, put the archers on medium or low, FPS will add 30+ :))))

n
nestrbob 13.03.21

Why the hell should he twist something, if drawdowns are up to 40-30 FPS - then the game has an average of at least 60 FPS?

_
__ANNIHILATION__ 13.03.21

Hello everyone, if anyone is interested, look at the profiles of my computer configuration
(I also have this garbage, all super fps norms, but bam happens even in small strength, fps sags to 40 and 30)
I think the problem is in the game, specifically in optimization

s
shhelkun 13.03.21

Well, yes, the rays, some kind of gluttonous there, off. them, it happens that in the game options you are off. , but they are still present (I had it that way), then in the Fallout4.ini files and in Fallout4Prefs.ini, set this setting to zero, tobish "bVolumetricLightingEnable = 0" and I strongly advise you to set the shadows to medium and shadow drawing distance, too on average, fps in cities will sag less ...

E
Evgeny Krutikov 13.03.21

nestrbob
60 with cages up to 40-30

n
nestrbob 13.03.21

Evgeny Krutikov
Disable vertical sync. And the iron config would be interesting to look at. My FPS also jumps from 140 to 25, such a igruha.