3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cybernesis 13.03.21 12:46 am

No auto-summoning in any covenant (Dark Souls 3)

The situation is this - I tried all the covenants, at different levels, with different sharpening of the guns, literally a couple of times the auto-call started and an error like "failed to connect" immediately flew.
I have already read a bunch of information about the balance on the leveling and sharpening of weapons, but I think that this is clearly not the problem. for 30+ hours can’t not call nirazu
Through the red eye I invade normally, according to the call signs too (red, white) ..
Can someone advise something?
32 Comments
Sort by:
R
RGC 13.03.21

Portmen The
Covenant works, but not everyone. This is the main point that I am trying to convey to you, and which you so stubbornly do not want to understand.
And about pvp, meta 120, and if you don't know that - your problems. I'm not saying that there is no pvp at other levels, I say that the most relevant level for normal pvp is 120

R
Rooough 13.03.21

RGC
Damn, you've already been told that pvp and covenants are different things. Pvp at 120 is a fire Pantiff Salivan and this pvp happens on call, and pvp-players at this level have long passed the oldric covenant and use his sign so that they are not invaded and interfered with normally, honestly pvp ...

p
pochtipushkin 13.03.21

Rooough
Damn, you've already been told that pvp and covenants are different things. PVP 120 is a fire pantifik Sullivan and this occurs at the call of pvp, and pvp-person at this level, are long gone and covenants Aldrick yuzayut its sign to them not invade and do not interfere with normal, honest pvp Xia ...

Yes hammer You already. Let the person continue to sit at level 120, sharpened at +10 and wait for a call in Aldrick's covenant, complaining that "the covenants do not work" (or, even funnier, "they work, but not for everyone"), and also considering all the arguments and arguments are delirious.

R
RGC 13.03.21

pochtipushkin
I do not consider all arguments to be nonsense. Nonsense only that sharpening affects the autocall, this is really nonsense. And still, at level 120, loyal oldric invade me on CD (which, in your opinion, has too high level and weapon sharpening). I would have recorded a video to prove my case, I just already know that it will not lead to anything.

p
pochtipushkin 13.03.21

RGC
Well, here I can only sympathize with the fact that you are not called upon, but you are being invaded. Perhaps somewhere on your part some condition is not observed, because I do not see any other objective reason.

The principle of invasions and PVP is quite simple - the frequency of invasions / summons (except for the conditions of some covenants, such as the blue guards) depends on the number of players in the same "weight category" in terms of level and enchant. If you are often invaded, therefore there are a lot of players similar to you in level and sharpening, but why does not call you - this is very, very interesting.

p
pochtipushkin 13.03.21

Rooough
This is precisely the condition and is not respected by those who are not called.

R
Rooough 13.03.21

pochtipushkin
Damn, I didn't want to answer you.))

R
Rooough 13.03.21

RGC
And still, at level 120, loyal oldric invade me on CD (which, in your opinion, have too high level and weapon enchantment).
You obviously failed in logic. Well I will explain to you in detail. On the 120th meta, people come to the fire of Pantiff Salivan only for pvp, not for the sake of the covenant, but for pvp. But in order not to suddenly invade the guard, they wear the sign of the Aldrick covenant, in fact, this is what I do. And it is natural that if someone suddenly at this level suddenly decides not to wear Aldrick's sign, then all pvp-covs will begin to be thrown at him, although they did not plan to invade as Loyal to Aldrick. I hope it's now ...

R
RGC 13.03.21

Rooough
What are you talking about? What are you talking about? I'm talking about the fact that under absolutely equal conditions, they don't throw me anywhere in the Aldric covenant, but they invade me in batches. Is it now? When you have an oldrick covenant, does it call you to someone? I am not, as well as many other players (and it DOESN'T matter what their level is), I am trying to hammer it into the devil knows how much. There is an English-speaking community, reddit, there is a community in incentive, I know what I'm talking about. One has only to read about technical problems on these forums and it will immediately become clear that for many players the auto-summoning in the covenants does not work in principle. This is discussed in this topic. You, some of those who have unsubscribed here, are lucky - your autocall is working as it should and I'm happy for you, but not everyone is so lucky. And what infuriates me most is that they persistently try to instill in me, that I do not comply with any conditions or do not understand any mechanics of the game. Boil, damn it

R
Rooough 13.03.21

RGC
Well, do not say that you have 120 level avtoprizyv happens, I'll explain why I'm not going avtoprizyv by the host 120. If you say that you are not calling at level 50, I would not say a word to you ...
As soon as I got level 50, and I stopped being spirited in Farron's covenant, while at level 30 it sped pretty quickly. So don't say the level doesn't matter.
I understand what kind of problem you have, but why are you constantly talking about your level 120, this is not a meta for the Farron covenant. I have two characters, one level 106 for pvp, and the other 50 being a fan in the covenant. I think you understand that my 106 does not call at all, otherwise what's the point in 50 ...

c
cybernesis 13.03.21

upd: after I sharpened the cannon at +10 and raised a few more levels (although I am obviously a bit fat for the last locations), I began to call in "Loyal to Aldrick" and quite often.

g
gleb_4elnok 13.03.21

Uryayayaya autocall was repaired))))))))
PS At least for me (after the patch)