3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Egor Emelin 01.11.19 03:15 am

A glitch with the mission \"brave new world\" (The Outer Worlds)

When in prison, unlocking the door, we see the Chairman of Rockwell reading something in front of the cameras, and go into the room - the game crashes on the pirates from Khattab. Tried several times to go, not yet started shooting. In General it is necessary without going into the room with the President, to shoot all the people inside, and after entering the room. Then the game crashes and continues.

Who can knows as how to engage with the President of Rockwell in the dialogue without killing him?
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mauntin 01.11.19

Egor Emelin
not as only murder

V
VirgilSouth 01.11.19

Strange, I have such a bug was not. Safely roped Rockwell

d
darkpromo 01.11.19

Egor Emelin
here it is apparently in a version for gestora, as all Repack based on it, I play on the MS store version, the game nirazu in any moments not flying

a
antoni1586 01.11.19

I have the game fucked itself than one side mission at least fails why not just do reboot from different places not guys the game pirates of hattaba.

s
saa0891 01.11.19

Repak from hatab no escape and the bug,though I'm still only on the Pioneer end,Oh and an asteroid flew.

a
arsunor 01.11.19

Really the same bug(

a
antoni1586 01.11.19

If you are using cheat Engin disconnect then everything will work I shut down everything was fine, only crashes at every step and I do not understand what without any errors or apparent reason.

a
antoni1586 01.11.19

Way I'm also on the pioneer if that in the very first scene of the departure was not nearly.

a
antoni1586 01.11.19

Rolled back the video driver to Nvidia earlier, until departure no.

a
antoni1586 01.11.19

The missions are not everywhere gone as was and remained on and one tehzhe skoree just game throw play in 2020 when the game incentive will be released.

M
MuJiChOk 01.11.19

I was able to work around this bagolino. Because the lift and the door to the Chairman on ring-fenced barricades, we kakbe of vynuzhdaet take place in a room with him in the room with crates and guards. But! You can cheat and bypass the barricades, carefully going through the yellow railings that enclose you from falling down. As a result, I went to him without departure through another door and able to communicate.

a
antoni1586 01.11.19

[CrashReportClient]
bHideLogFilesOption=false
bIsAllowedToCloseWithoutSending=true
CrashConfigPurgeDays=2
I love flying even lazuka from epic why XS here is the log of departure what this means and how it licit not know if who knows write.