3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
falsh777 13.03.21 12:49 am

And what are you "treated" with?

Well, of course, on the 1st, almost everyone got up at least with dry wood. And as a maximum lying down, it stifles. Duc here. And who is being treated with what? I like coffee. In doses incompatible with life.
46 Comments
Sort by:
T
TTG 13.03.21

Advisors confuse ordinary dry land with a hangover, which, by the way, arises from greed / lack of a sense of proportion and low quality of alcohol.
Everything that contains glucose helps.

lying down, he sways
"Helicopters" - a sure sign of intoxication of the body. Here, or do rygi, or more cultural gastric lavage is needed. For example, an enema, here.

w
warp 37 13.03.21

Usually I am not treated with anything. If there is honey, it helps a lot with a hangover. But usually a good booze for me ends with a lump, because when there is plenty of alcohol, I drink until I curl up. Well, when he jumped well, then in the morning it is not as bad as if it did not happen.

Well, if the usual and more familiar almost daily beer drink, then there is no hangover.

g
grigo33 13.03.21

I continue to drink until the clinging stops then I fall to sleep and when I wake up I go to the shower and drink water tea and play like this for 3 days I feel bad and then I feel good

s
stalker7162534 13.03.21

I was lucky when I started using the elixir, I learned a useful piece of advice - if you never get hungover in your life, then you won't have a hangover.
This is true. checked on my own experience

V
Vaipen 13.03.21

The hangover. 1 minute and you're like a piece of glass.

L
Life is shit 13.03.21

falsh777
If you drink a lot, you will get cirrhosis of the liver and then all questions will disappear by themselves.