3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Red bull energy 13.03.21 12:49 am

Need help with pc.

The computer turns on every other time. You turn it on and it starts to make a very loud noise, and then it is abruptly cut down and so on 4 times, and then it boots normally. What could be the problem? I read that it could be due to a faulty RAM. I tried to rearrange it, without a push.
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 13.03.21

if the board is from a gigabyte, there are usually 2
bios, if the first one locks up, it statues from the second if the bios is one or everything is normal, then there are problems with some kind of power supply on the motherboard mat
, my computer died from this.

R
Red bull energy 13.03.21

MunchkiN 616
How do you know which BIOS it starts from?

M
MunchkiN 616 13.03.21

but nothing. I measured the time it took from turning on the pitch button until the image was displayed on the screen
, I had an incomprehensible bug due to overclocking when the CPU tried to start at a frequency of about 300 MHz as far as I was able to establish. Naturally, he did not succeed, he turned to the second encore there, because of overclocking, there was a different divider and so either he went into a cyclic reboot or turned off after a couple of attempts.
Then, to turn on the pitch, I had to turn it on several times with a manual reset, one fine day it will turn on. but it was an old pitch.
With the new gibubuits and amd fx everything with overclocking is relatively sweet and smooth.

R
Red bull energy 13.03.21

MunchkiN 616
In short, I’ll take it to the service, let them look, maybe the mother is bent or the power supply unit is wrong, well, he should have enough relics of 850 watts. I also think about him, maybe he’s bent, in short, it’s out of the category, I won’t figure it out without a bottle. did not overclock.

S
Sanchez ramirez 13.03.21

Either the power supply or the mother. On the motherboard, it is necessary to inspect all capacitors for "pot-belliedness". It is also interesting to find out what kind of miracle unit is this at "850 W" and why is it needed.

You turn it on and it starts to make a very loud noise
"Strongly" only fans can make noise. Lubricate.

z
zdanu4 13.03.21

and generally clean the computer both internally and programmatically.

A
Alexander Shimanski 13.03.21

I had this, so then I overclocked my oven and it "went into defense", because of this it did not allow the power supply to start. Most likely your power supply is junk, try to pull out the video card completely and connect a second one if there is a built-in one.

g
grigo33 13.03.21

Red Bull Energy
hello you try to take the pill out of your mother and insert it in 5 minutes, it helped me