3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anderby 13.03.21 12:51 am

Where do you prefer to settle? (Minecraft)

On land, underground, on water or in the air? And for what reasons?
32 Comments
Sort by:
7Axel8Blaze7 13.03.21

I don't really care, the main thing is that the village is nearby.
PS: But still above or on the ground.

D
Dr_Haax 13.03.21

I am building alone under water or in the air.

M
Mr. Alex9000 13.03.21

blade + 1 XD

B
Blade Korshchutbekovich 13.03.21

Mr. Alex9000
Thank you :)

S
Scree 13.03.21

I always build a small house, then a basement, then I am building up a lot underground.
I enclose the house with cacti and make a small garden.

L
Letfy_vas_Athnemar 13.03.21

And from my window this crap is visible: 3
Spoiler pix.PlayGround.ru

In general, I prefer it in a rock or on a mountain, but I like it more underground, somewhere at an altitude of 15-20

L
Letfy_vas_Athnemar 13.03.21

Blade Korshchutbekovich
Minus those who do not like advertising, in any form - that is, everything.

B
Blade Korshchutbekovich 13.03.21

But this is a harmless report with a reminder, not an advertisement.
And if I decided to talk about my project, which you decided to pass up, then this, from your side, is extremely bad. But, as far as I can see, pg is not against real advertising, with which everything is overlaid here, why aren't you complaining about them? You don't love her! And this topic will be deleted sooner or later anyway, or it will be abandoned - why not post, as you say, "advertising" ?!

M
Mr. Alex9000 13.03.21

is it advertising ??
even if he does something there, I don’t know this, and I don’t really
care about the flock of creepers on the screen,
you’re something too ... nerdy (if you know that the blade is doing something and put it - for advertising) and not + for a joke

M
Mr. Alex9000 13.03.21

duck, what are you - stavish?

W
White_Coder 13.03.21

First, in a cave, then according to your taste, you just don't need to build in a cave, it won't take half a day!

d
danila_ 13.03.21

From the beginning of the game, I build myself a house in the ground, then I travel a little by little, looking for the sea because it is beautiful, or I make a house in the villages.

D
Dobrikmin7 13.03.21

On land, preferably near water.

t
tratata and ololo 13.03.21

I swim far away then under water I dig deep down (of course I cover my tracks) and then I build a house)

M
MixeNix 13.03.21

Mostly on the ground somewhere near the river, sometimes underground, in the snow biome only on the ground (I'm glad if there is ice nearby), I don't like building in the sands, I want to try it over water somehow.

C
CH0L0 13.03.21

I prefer to settle in the mountains.

Well, first of all, there is no grass, trees, villages, and most importantly - the players (I play almost always alone and there is no one nearby, I only read the chat room if I’m free), the players are annoying with their clumsy animations and they are ubiquitous!

And secondly, there is high and from there you can see the terrain, sunsets and fog.

q
qanaqerci 13.03.21

I love to settle on the shore and from anywhere to make an underground passage into the water and make a roof there of glass so that the surface is visible

M
Max Fry 13.03.21

I have already seen something similar among topics -__ 0

First of all, I settle underground, in the mountains or in the desert. Not far from the mine, unnoticed by others, it is convenient to start the game to collect resources.

T
The7SinS 13.03.21

I settle on large plains where there are a lot of living creatures. I begin to build the house rules right away and breed animals and vegetation.

B
BenziLLLa 13.03.21

I always settle underground, equip my house with all possible means of protection (from alarms and self-closing observation windows to hermetic seals and autocannons with a motion sensor), and also make my house autonomous - here is an automated mob farm, and here is a vegetable garden with collecting devices, and here underground forest, static lighting everywhere (except for living rooms - bedroom, hall, etc.), external entrances / exits are carefully disguised as bare rocks or blind shallow caves, and to enter you need to solve a riddle (as if pulled here - got an arrow at head level, poked here - blocked the arrow, opened the door))

Why is everything so tricky ... complicated? At first, without really understanding anything, he was afraid of an invasion of mobs with the subsequent looting of the house; then, while playing on servers, not knowing how to privatize, he "protected" himself from griefers, later he just liked to build hidden rooms and various mechanisms without violating the integrity and appearance of the biome.